blue dragon card

jjp2701

Registered
blue dragon card, finished ?

my blue dragon card, has had upc on for a while now, but it isnt working anymore, i just read they are changing cards, for upc on the 1/12/12, if so is there anything else left to put on this card ? or is that the end of the card ?

my blue dragon card, has had upc on for a while now, but it isnt working anymore, i just read they are changing cards, for upc on the 1/12/12, if so is there anything else left to put on this card ? or is that the end of the card ?

I think that the card is turned into another kind of card, and this decision is up to the team supporter:(

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
1) Try re-programming your card or rescanning channels, resetting decoder etc. Because UPC Direct is still working fine on BDC Cards (just tested mine now on Discovery Ch 12265V).

2) UPC Direct Hungary as far as I am are aware do not start a "card swap" on 1/12/12 only UPC Direct Slovak & Cze Republic do, as part of their change in package name to Freesat from UPC Direct - There is a news article from September last year in the News Section about this.

3) If you receive 75E I believe the Russian Ragdula TV package file still works on the card.

The Liberty Global-owned DTH platform UPC Direct has been rebranded as freeSAT in the Czech Republic and Slovakia. However, it will continue as UPC Direct in Hungary for the time being.

Among the reasons given for the change are that the first part (free) of new name indicates freedom of choice and reception; quality customer support; and the new freeSAT card (‘karta’), which will have no monthly fee. The second (SAT) meanwhile indicates commitment to offering a full satellite service and QoS and clear differentiation from its sister UPC (cable) service.

September, 2011

Like a supporting.:D, Thank empb;)

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
UPC Direct after almost 2 years stopped last week...

It hasn't stopped my friend

I was watching Discovery Channel, AXN Sci Fi & others in the UPC Direct package yesterday with my BDC Card.

UPC is still working 100% fine with BDC Card, I suggest if you are reading your card with something instead of putting it straight into a box card slot or Dragon CAM (or similair) that you re check your settings....everything is fine and BDC is still working with UPC Direct!!!!!!

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Nothing wrong with my BDC either it works fine 2 years now on upc 1w crypto and never a problem .

jjp2701

Registered
has bluedragon upc file not working anymore, i cant seem to clear anything ? anyone else got this problem ?

or do i have the wrong oscam config ?

please send me a working config please