How to buy from China, the main DreamBox

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
PLEASE help ME

How to buy from China, the main (orginal) DreamBox

do you really think they are original,they are all clones and plenty of manufacturers of them over there,just make sure you purchase one from a known manufacturer.

vampeta

Registered
i buy 10 pcs of dm800se sim 2.10 for me and friend. In 10 pcs 8 receiver have a problem ( after 10/15 minutes stop to working).. my personal advice: DO NOT BUY NOTHING FROM CHINA! the quality of clones is very bad

satco123

Registered
IN CHAINA ALL TYPE OF DREAMBOX ARE CLONE,SO U CAN GET IT FROM u.k orignol one,nearly about 500 euro

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Means .........

not store that sell Genuine dreambox in china ? :mecry:
Exactly .
If you Buy From China then its absolutley a FAKE , a CLONE , a DUD etc..etc..
as mentioned stay away from cheap China Clones in the End you'll find it work out a lot cheaper just to buy Genuine Original if possible from UK or Germany .

vacman

Registered
I bought a DM8000 clone from China and it has a failed power supply. the manufacturer will not offer me a replacement power supply pcb.... He say they have stopped manufacturing because of too many problems. On top of that I have imported nearly 20 x DM800HD boxes and I have 12volt power supplies fail continually and the cooling fans make grinding noises after a few months use.

My DM8000 box is now U/S and if you want good advice stay clear of the chinese clones. Iy simply is not worth it mate.

cheers - vac man

mdt

VIP
what about all the happy clone owners??... surely 80% of dmm clones work fine. dmm shouldnt charge such rip off prices for there stb,s then maybe many more people would buy the original. regards mdt

fankoosh

Super Moderator
DM800se-M is a new product released new with M-tuner (in & out) , also 3 usb , miniflashup & , Wifi optional (10$) it i all around 200$ so go ahead & buy this latest dm800se-M

GreatDane

Registered
DM800se-M is a new product released new with M-tuner (in & out) , also 3 usb , miniflashup & , Wifi optional (10$) it i all around 200$ so go ahead & buy this latest dm800se-M

You mean SE with M tuner is better than BCM4505 tuner ? How about the signal strength & stability if I don't need 'Signal Out' ? TQ