Echolink Stuck on EAA? help

marokino08

Super VIP
it's the EAA, like a said CAS-DATA LOADER cause the ERROR EAA(ERROR ACCESS ACUMULATOR or something like that)
any new UPLOADER TO AVOID THIS PROBLEM.
thx

send this original firmware with characteristic : allcod bootloader

1054649e49fdadcd0a.jpg

Next time don't use cas data

hamton

Registered
help for echolink700

Hi, I've got same problem, my receiver stays on and off. please ,can you help me to repair it? thank you.

valentino50

Registered
i wonder if someone can help me please.
i have a starsat5300usb was working fine with the latest firmware for digi tv and canal NL,till yeasterday i have reset it to factory mode,and then tried to re-inject cas data and the ali-dvb-29e 122809.bin i keep getting this message.
Download chunk maincode E.
Warning download packet 47 retry
Warning download packet 89 retry
warning download............
warning down............
i have lost digi tv and canal nl
can someone please help thanks

mohammed tanko

Super VIP
i wonder if someone can help me please.
i have a starsat5300usb was working fine with the latest firmware for digi tv and canal NL,till yeasterday i have reset it to factory mode,and then tried to re-inject cas data and the ali-dvb-29e 122809.bin i keep getting this message.
Download chunk maincode E.
Warning download packet 47 retry
Warning download packet 89 retry
warning download............
warning down............
i have lost digi tv and canal nl
can someone please help thanks

THIS MEANS YOU ARE USING USB-SERIAL CABLE CONVERTER AM I RIGHT? WARNING DOWNLOAD PACKET === RETRY, DOES IT SHOW OK AFTER RETRY? IF SO JUST LEAVE IT TILL IT BURN FLASH AND YOU ARE DONE!!!

valentino50

Registered
THIS MEANS YOU ARE USING USB-SERIAL CABLE CONVERTER AM I RIGHT? WARNING DOWNLOAD PACKET === RETRY, DOES IT SHOW OK AFTER RETRY? IF SO JUST LEAVE IT TILL IT BURN FLASH AND YOU ARE DONE!!!

hi brother and thanks for your answer,like you said iam using usb to srial through my laptop to my receiver,though it didn't do that before it is just recently,after resetting the receiver to its original factory reset,i have left it till the end and every thing is ok now,do you think i should fix this problem or just leave it the way it is with the same error

mohammed tanko

Super VIP
hi brother and thanks for your answer,like you said iam using usb to srial through my laptop to my receiver,though it didn't do that before it is just recently,after resetting the receiver to its original factory reset,i have left it till the end and every thing is ok now,do you think i should fix this problem or just leave it the way it is with the same error

THE ERROR MESSAGE IS NOT FROM YOUR STB(SET TOP BOX), IS FROM YOUR COMPUTER AND USB-SERIAL CABLE. SOLUTION INSTALL A NEW DRIVER FOR USB-SERIAL CABLE CONVERTER!!!

valentino50

Registered
THE ERROR MESSAGE IS NOT FROM YOUR STB(SET TOP BOX), IS FROM YOUR COMPUTER AND USB-SERIAL CABLE. SOLUTION INSTALL A NEW DRIVER FOR USB-SERIAL CABLE CONVERTER!!!

once again thanks brother,one more thing if you dont mind me asking,can you help me getting the new driver for usb-srial for vista,your help is much appreciated :thum: