Multiboot mmboot MultiMiniBoot

Mariusz1970

Registered
Those who have already installed can upgrade mmboot

for those who are installing for the first time:

- Improved installation Newnigma in DM8000 (it was the lack of the font)
- Change dump (of course after the update from the remote control)
- DM800HD-pvr corrected lack mmboota in OpenPLi 2.1 (hot plugged script)
- DM800HD-pvr-clone - Change Script

Last edited:

Mariusz1970

Registered
MultiMiniBoot(mmboot)- MirmoMoniBoot-(mm-patch)
description only originals oe.2.0
One MultiMiniBoot (briefly mmboot) for all models of Dreambox HD -2.0
I wanted to thank also the top five "testers" for perseverance:
@ papulajnos, @ kameleon11116, @ Mariusz1970P, @ gumis, @ chwiejak **** Thanks
For translation PL @ Mariusz1970P **** Thanks

This is the first version for all - not all dreamy I could test the - unfortunately no v2
http://upek.sputnik-sat.info/content.php?id=30946

or

http://www36.zippyshare.com/d/28801929/81672/mmboot-dreambox_1.10_all.ipk

Coll. @ papulajnos thank you very much for the video which we find
Five parts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agozE1DSqI8&list=PLP1YmxSP2_mAkX9YRj0mGyMcdfYS7SdrZ

PRIMARY DNS setting, because no pulling different image by the Remote Control
Everything practically speaks for itself.
Installation - normally like any other * ipk
The extension is squashfs - especially in flash on 800seV1 and 500hdV1 to use - because otherwise terribly delay increases due to the charging of squash at the start,
and must be recharged because of the moduli that are not packaged in squashfs. If they will not unzip it to say usb at each startup in 500hdv1 and 800sev1 binary with mmboot will be unpacked and assemble - it naturally continues, but the installation does not erase mmboot nothing flash. I just need just under 400kb but ipk script rounded minimum 500kb.
ADVISED a flash of pure experimental - just because there are no missing modules
Pure Experimental:
http://dreamboxupdate.com/

PRIMARY DNS setting, because no pulling different image of the remote control and the time (date) dump a no download

Installation - as usual:
Download it to / tmp and:
opkg install *.ipk ( telnet )
or the remote control:
-> Menu -> Configuration -> Management Software -> Install local package -> Internal Flash -> Install extension ("OK") -> selected our "mmboot-dreambox_....._all.ipk" - The "Green" Installation
After this operation - August enigma reboot itself.
We have three directories:
2) / media / MultiMiniBoot / mmCOPY --- throw e.g.files configuration-will be moved to the installed image
2) / media / MultiMiniBoot / mmDIR --- here will be unpacked image
3) / media / MultiMiniBoot / / mmFILE --- copy the image here *. Nfi to unpack
Backup:
- Is made ​​to *. Tar and stores it in the traditional catalog copy - most frequently in the / media / hdd / backup from which you can also restore the image then taken to *.Nfi
The first versions of mmboot can make a backup of the image previously installed on meoboot -- not expel the meoboot image directory, which you want to stop - leave installed on meoboot. When you come to a backup of mmboot will he proposed to do Backup also just with the image of the directory / media / usb / MbootM. After taking such a backup by mmboot - we back them into a new directory of mmboot restore (I did it for 800s - lasted about 40sec - to pack and unpack image on mmboot.
It's not going to restore image backup then packed in a meoboot in *. Mb - the image must first unpack the meoboot back and make a copy of the mmboot.
Extensions (add-ons - plugins if you like):
- As it was in meoboot - remote download of image
- Copying 500hdv1 and 800sev1 copy squashfs on memory stick
- Installation GP3 wizard (to be held plug installed on DM - later of course you have launched and Wizard GP3-GP3 to install inches)
- update
So - from pure experimental image obtained direct from dreammultimedia:
Already at the beginning of Take note of the network and the first dns (otherwise, again not download image)

Turn on some channel - no letters? - scan hand one provider and Turn on some channel - even scrambled important date teeth pulled.
This provider a standard on ASTRA - after scanning this provider is 5 channels - eg ARD enable and we date.
Now, I went on a purely written image and cleanly formatted pen.
In this DM I have no hdd - so it is only a memory stick - usb
<<< Menu -> Configuration -> System -> Storage Devices
For me it looks like in the picture below
Now (because I have these formatted for windows, usb) initiates him <red>
And mounts the it to me immediately as hdd - because it is the only storage device.
If you do not have hdd - just leave it as it is.
If you have hdd - we go from hdd - preferably as:
<Automatically set the mount point>
or as a hdd
A later move on to a memory stick and after initiation mark the stick and press <OK>
We choose:
Manually select a mount point:

Press <OK> - move stated below:
and Again <OK>
Select (best guess) usb directory, because there most often lands later. Pikons
I push Use <green>

Save <green> - confirm <Yes> - and should look like this:

(In the DM no hdd - so sda as /media/usb)
OK - we already have our pen assembled
- We can proceed to the installation MultiMiniBoot
Simple - packet *. Ipk> mmboot-dreambox_XXX_all.ipk <copy to /tmp
Remote Control - and:
<<< Menu -> Configuration -> Management Software -> Install local package -> Internal Flash -> Install extension (most commonly selected package already is) so now only install <green>
After this operation - August enigma reboot itself.
or
telnet with command:
opkg install / tmp / *. ipk
After reboot, go to:
<<< Menu -> Plugins -> MultiMiniBoot and immediately after the entrance we have a possible location for the installation of later our Image:

Select Memory and press <OK> - only reaffirm Yes, and again <OK>
Now look at me like that already:

Red, Green and Yellow - speak for themselves
At <Blue> have a lot of possibilities;

-Possible image to download
-MultiMiniBoot update
-In dm800sev1 & dm500hdv1 - copy the-transfer option squashfs on external memory
(I recommend it in Flash, in this case, the memory must always be connected to the Dreambox)
Squashfs is only visible in dm800seV1 and dm500hdV1 - because only in those boxes it we have in the form of *. Img
In these two boxes (dm800seV1 and dm500hdV1) from copy the squashfs-transfer to external memory'd begun.
After the copy-transfer squashfs on USB stick - DM asks whether to August restart - of course <Yes>
During boot - start reboot twice in August - just only wait for the leave entirely to the top
Nothing to do - WAIT
SubTotal takes about three minutes, but it is only when the copy - only once.
Once you have it perform - would no longer under the blue this option to transfer squashfs memory stick
This option gives our small DM really kick
1 - Download the Experimental
2 - Download Merlin
3 - Download Newnigma
4 - Download OpenPLi
5 - Download OpenATV
6 - Update MultiMiniBoota
7 - Install Wizard GP3
8 - Move squashfs on memory stick
The rest probably speaks for itself
How to add something - write it will add

Mariusz1970

Registered
Description of clones only
Here we clone: dm500hd, dm800se and DM800HD-pvr only sim2
NOTE - * operate from today. Nfi - that is, all image (29/05/2014)
They walk normally image from col @ Jasper - also gave the image on the pistil - I tested on it:
Really a very good image for dm800se clone - a patch of the original image Experimental dream-multimedia - great for flash:
clean Experimental - 800se-sim2:
http://upek.sputnik-sat.info/content.php?id=30837

clean Experimental - 800hd-pvr -sim2:
http://upek.sputnik-sat.info/content.php?id=30955

or

Merlin for DM800HD-pvr-sim2 ssl84d
http://upek.sputnik-sat.info/content.php?id=30945

When it comes 500hd - you have to look for.

As well as:

Fits the above mentioned image - assembles a memory stick and fits mmboot.
After reboot, add the Dreambox empty file called - clone for or clone800 - To the directory /media/MultiMiniBoot/....
It is only to mmboot knew of it has to do with the clone box!
dm500hd-clone and clone dm800se-sim2 - name: "clone"
dm800HD-pvr-clone sim2 - the name "clone800"
Now I know mmboot with this clone sim2.

Later, as you enter in the "Extensions" (Blue) mmboot be an additional option "Download Now to clone"
Obtain whichever this add - and after a reboot, you can hire a remote control normally Image to download and install.
It must only do this once - everything else can you continue unhindered already installed

Do not forget - first file (create) called "clone" or "clone800" (for the box who possess) in the directory /media/MultiMiniBoot/
Only then you will get the option "Download Now to clone"

Do not do it either in the original or the sim A8P

Have a lot of fun wishes mirmomoni - mirmo - mm-patch
MUST to enter in mmboota the "Download Now to clone" and you have to download it!!!!!!!!
Remember the downloaded image are original and they can not be updated online!!!!!!!

For DM800HD-pvr-clone on the image OpenATV - Display does not work - ie is sim2 - the problem is that the OpenATV image uses when compiling different versions of GCC + - the problem is described
http://www.opena.tv/die-bastelecke/5126-suche-kernel-patch-fuer-dm800-kernel-2-6-18-a.html

Unfortunately, you can not deal with that nothing to do (as you can in one image to use different versions of GCC - but that is their thing)
Downloading (in these what they have fast internet) OpenATV lasts longer - they have weak server

Have fun wishes mirmomoni - mirmo-(mm-patch)

Thanks to a @Jasper

Mariusz1970-I personally prefer to format to ext3 outside the enigma 2 - GParted delete the old partition and create a new

Mariusz1970

Registered
Please always after mmboota installation - update the plugin through the remote control
it will nfidump (dump) also downloaded

Update to v1.15 - Language problem fix ( in console )
MirmoMoni-(mm-patch)

mr.strauss

Registered
NEW multiboot mmboot MultiMiniBoot

Update to v1.20
In version 1.20 I recommend the installation package *.ipk in the Flash install. Only *.ipk in the flash install - all already installed image on usb - is mmbot automatically updated to v1.20!

If you absolutely want to update by remote control then only in Flash and important - twice Perform the update

Fixed a problem with dm800hd-pvr and OpenPLi
Added Dream Elite Image TEST
and other

Thx @ mirmo

Tekindor

Registered
Update to v1.20
In version 1.20 I recommend the installation package *.ipk in the Flash install. Only *.ipk in the flash install - all already installed image on usb - is mmbot automatically updated to v1.20!

If you absolutely want to update by remote control then only in Flash and important - twice Perform the update

Fixed a problem with dm800hd-pvr and OpenPLi
Added Dream Elite Image TEST
and other
Thx @ mirmo

Tekindor

Registered

Changes - fixes in version v1.31

- Page change is a change in the structure of building python (for you without change - not visible) *
- Fixed mminit (OpenPLi issue removed) *
- Patch name display in v2 dreamach *
- The problem with crossEpg usb-image removed *
- Added mod-eParted to initialize the pen, HDD, etc (eParted modified for mmboota) *
- Possibility of using the mod-eParted równierz for other media
- also on the image on the usb -> MultiMiniBoot -> menu -> eParted (Yellow) *
- Information about a newer version of mmboota (info only because updates can be done only with flash) *
- The ability to disable checking for updates -> MultiMiniBoot -> menu *
- An issue in the case of two directories "backup" (if there will be two folders "backup"
- PRIORITET for mmboota will be / media / hdd / backup)

<<<<< With the clones ********>

- Amendment Script for dm800sev2 *
- Problem with changing wlan (wifi) on the image on the usb removed

Tekindor

Registered
multiboot mmboot MultiMiniBoot

Changes - fixes in version v1.32
- EParted fix for DM800HD (revised) *
- Added Italian local - ThxSatrunner

stbKOUyvVE_mboot.jpg