Manually Install Ccam and Ccam config

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
dm hang problem how to solve pls let us know

Power off and try reboot if it still hangs then remove network cable, you dont say what model so if your have dreambox with removable media disconnect it and try reboot.

If the above does not work then you will have to re-flash a image.

Ferret

corthebor

Registered
Hi Guys
Its possible to Download and install Ccam and Ccam config file Manually to Dream DM500s? (first download Ccam and config file to computer and transfer to Dream)
if it possible then in Dreambox witch folder i have to added these files also whare can i get Ccam config files)

i know its possible to dream directly via Blue button and go to dream server. but i need to Download and transfer via computer.

Regards.

Does this also works for a DM600?
regards
Cor

ninjaboy81

Registered
hi can you help me how to Download and install Ccam and Ccam config file Manually to Dream dm600pvr.

Because now cannot download now the ccam via reciever.. please help me.

thank you!

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
hi can you help me how to Download and install Ccam and Ccam config file Manually to Dream dm600pvr.

Because now cannot download now the ccam via reciever.. please help me.

thank you!

What image are you using ?

efo

Registered
I have ftp cccam and the cccam config to tmp in my DB,find it difficult to download manually with remote. how do i do this

gonorrea

Registered
I have ftp cccam and the cccam config to tmp in my DB,find it difficult to download manually with remote. how do i do this

Enters the DCC program, click on Tools then enters addons click on "install addons"and choose the path where you saved the files and cccam.config cccam, once you have loaded to your box press the blue button on your remote control after entering Addons enters manual installation and select the file to install and press the green button and just wait until it finishes installing, reboot your box to allow changes to be saved and everything.

17813657.jpg

Sorry for my English but I had to use google translator

Salu2

The-viewer

Registered
Ftp question.
I want to install gbox on to my dreambox 800se (its a genuine box not a clone,Its running Gemini image.I don't want to install a brand new image.I have found gbox 1.1 zip file.I have renamed the file to a tbz2 file.ftp over to var/ temp but its not seeing the folder even after rebooting.Its been such a long while since I did this do I need to unzip it first.then rename it to a tb2 file ftp it over.:thum:any guidance on this would be appreciated.
I know at 1 time you could down load the file but I haven't got an up-to-date url file.

magictails

Registered
Ftp question.
I want to install gbox on to my dreambox 800se (its a genuine box not a clone,Its running Gemini image.I don't want to install a brand new image.I have found gbox 1.1 zip file.I have renamed the file to a tbz2 file.ftp over to var/ temp but its not seeing the folder even after rebooting.Its been such a long while since I did this do I need to unzip it first.then rename it to a tb2 file ftp it over.:thum:any guidance on this would be appreciated.
I know at 1 time you could down load the file but I haven't got an up-to-date url file.

hi

if you havent the correct start script your IMG cccam not works

3 methode

1 instal blue pannel or ts pannel & dl & instl emu
by remote with menu

2 seek & Dl the gemini emu pack E2 gbox.ipk put to /tmp
and manuel instal with remote by button : menu

3 unzip the GBOX pack & put EACH FILE TO CORRECT PLACE
gbox.bin usr/bin + 755
gbox_cam.sh usr/scrip + 755

if you havent the correct start script your IMG cccam not works

@ +

leodis

Registered
to useeeeeblue panel to download in cmmando image do i have to anualy installl blue panel first as i cant seem to find it in the image