TNT Sat - Oscam + CCCam

tolive

VIP
hy guys
is there a working tntsat emulateur with osam ?
my card is ou of date and by waiting the new one i wanted to use oscam emulator, but i can have the light !?
binary not enought ? need key file ?

sharing

Registered
hello guys i need help with new aes key

all card Connected in oscam but not found the key can y help please

ipsat

Registered
card is working well, but oscam not write EMM to card via cline and nline. how to solve that?

thanks

ss24ever

Registered
For information

The old TNTSAT V5 and V5 cards work again even if they had been deactivated in the past.
French provider C+ has deactivated the checks because they can no longer send new cards to their customers who have cards that have expired..

master-magic

Registered
For information

The old TNTSAT V5 and V5 cards work again even if they had been deactivated in the past.
French provider C+ has deactivated the checks because they can no longer send new cards to their customers who have cards that have expired..

my card Is been off because the date Wass ended after 4 years, but that card don't work anymore, no update received,
i have also a V6 card but that don't work not without a CI module, in Oscam it goes blank after a time in use :(

m35istan

Registered
For information

Hi,
My V5 card not work. I wait one day not send any emm.
Thanks.

uglylove

Registered
And now not working again. Anybody can confirm?

There was a way to update your expired card when it was received EMM and it worked. :rolleyes: But, your card is dead now. Done is done. Maybe some hackers will find solution for this in future.:confused: