skybox f5

jopep

Registered
Hi guys I skybox f5 I wanted to understand how to put the two files newcamd.list and mg_cfg. thanks

digi247

Registered
Got the network settings tab in the menu and you should have the 'Camd' setting showing if not enter 6666 via the remote to open this function up once done go onto the cam section and download the 2 relevant files you need enter the data you require and upload them back in via the USB option in the menu's

jopep

Registered
ok thanks but if you walked into the section camds magcamd then makes me enter only the file newcamd.list however this is enough and must be entered with the remote control with USB

digi247

Registered
ok thanks but if you walked into the section camds magcamd then makes me enter only the file newcamd.list however this is enough and must be entered with the remote control with USB

Yes but once inside the menu you can download the newcamd.list file to usb copy and paste the data into it and up load again via USB

buzu70

Registered
F5 and irdeto Aljazzeera card

Has anybody managed to get an original irdeto Aljazzeera card work with the f5, please?:confused:

aaboarab

Registered
Hi,
Can i use the same c-line for more than one reciever at the
Same time or not?Can i find working c-line for free?
Thanks

zlatan01

Registered
I have just get my F5. I have several issue in the beggining.
-How to set up the box for 6 LNBs (multiswitch 17/9 and diseq 5/2 by Sapun 211F)?
-I can't see CCcam and MGcam in the menu

Please help

Mike84

Registered
Hi there. I've got a skybox F5 too. The box itself it's well worth it's money for picture quality, sound quality and also for it's very easy setup. My question is "Can I setup iptv on it?" I'm new to this so any help would be very appreciated.