Go Back   Sat Universe > PC Section > Chat > General PC Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

No youtube subscription emails

General PC Chat

Old 19-08-2020, 13:46  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,967 Times in 939 Posts
Default No youtube subscription emails

Has anybody else stopped getting email notifications for their subscribed YouTube channels?

Mine seem to have stopped about a week or so ago and I don't know why.
I have checked my settings and all looks good to me.
Old 19-08-2020, 17:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,967 Times in 939 Posts

It seems that YouTube have done away with notification emails as of the 13th of August.
They say from that date, notifications will be in the form of a pop-up on your smartphone, tablet or if using the Chrome browser on your desktop.
I have complained as have others. I have asked if they can at least give the option to continue to receive notification emails in the settings for those who want them.