looking for 4K UHD channels

dumitruo

Registered
hi

i am quite new to this world and would like some advice on which images and plugins are best for Vu+ Zero 4K box in order to clear the 4K channels on 13 E in particular

thanks

Ratzvan

Feed Hunter
hi

i am quite new to this world and would like some advice on which images and plugins are best for Vu+ Zero 4K box in order to clear the 4K channels on 13 E in particular

thanks

All img are fine. But don't misundersand about 4K and encryption.
If channels are encrypted it's not an image issue :D

dumitruo

Registered
Hi

Thanks for the reply. I am not confusing things, i understand i need other software/plugins for the decryption. Can you recommend some for the 4K channels on 13 E?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dumitruo

Registered
since Tivusat offers a CAM for the 4K channels on Hotbird 13 East, i was thinking into buying one but i can t find anywhere if the VU+ Zero 4K it's compatible with this CAM or which is the CI+ version the box has. Is it 1.3 or 1.4 ? can someone confirm? thanks

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
i have VU+ Zero 4K and Tivusat CAM And Card ,
i will Test now and report back very soon .
cheers !

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
i tried but no luck with RAI 4K :(
everything else apart from RAI 4K opens but my CAM Module is very old and obviously not suitable for 4K decoding i have posted a picture below of the CAM Module that i have ....

dumitruo

Registered
yes, indeed , from what they say you need to have the black one and the CAM for it only works with CI+ 1.4

7834ae2e5b9347fabce042ceed0cbc30.jpg

Last edited:

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
You likely already know but Tivusat Card only works with gold chip Face UP inside Tivusat CAM Module but for sure mine is not suitable for 4K decoding , THERE IS ANOTHER Topic you can read here => https://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=303315&page=4

i still see not answers whether RAI 4K works with Tivusat 4K Cam module in VU+ Solo 4K Box however .

Diavolo

VIP
here is my gold card works on reader and on modul rai4k
i have 2 boxes Zegemma h7c and zegemma Twin both working fine

open only Rai 4k not open ather 4k channels

Last edited:

dumitruo

Registered
This gold car is still not the latest card from Tivusat which needs CI+ 1.4 for the CAM. And the question if this black card (with CAM) works on the VU+ 4K boxes.

Maybe Rai 4K has different encryption systems and your Gold card can decode an old version of it, that is why it’s only decoding Rai 4K and not the other 4K channels

Last edited:

Diavolo

VIP
@dumitruo

Tivusat has only 1 4k Channel on the platform is Rai 4k and no anther 4k channels
Tivusat encryption is Nagra3

second, i dont have black card and cam or Vu+4k receiver too test
for you !!!

and the last good thing for you is google your self on line

is the best :D :thum:

that is why it’s only decoding Rai 4K and not the other 4K channels
witch other 4K channel Mate ?https://www.lyngsat.com/uhd/Hotbird-13B-13C-13E.html

Last edited:

Diavolo

VIP
i dont think you will see the rest of the 4k
channels the belong too different platform
look NID-TID
Audio on my link

Tivusat adverting one satellite receivers
encrypt channels and free 4k channels
this photo is loong time ago ween the 4k channels relies

stamfordblue

Registered
I recently bought a Zgemma H9S 4k box (my first Enigma 2 box),and do remember seeing the Nasa UHD channel on Hotbird.Think it is FTA.

dumitruo

Registered
@Diavolo - this info was taken now from the tivusat.tv website. It cannot be old! The black card was launched at the end of 2019

NASA UHD is FTA

dumitruo

Registered
I know and i already sent questions on that direction. There is also the possibility to check on their website the compatibility of your device with the new black card but unfortunately there is no VU+ mentioned.

I was hoping that someone on the forum has the new card and a VU+ 4K box to confirm are working together.

Diavolo

VIP
TIVUSAT GOLD CARD OPEN EXTRA CHANNELS OF SKY ITALIA PLATFORM:D
K2
NOVE
REALTIME +1
REALTIME HD
SUPER
TV8
DMAX HD
DMAX +1