Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Amiko HD Chat !

Amiko HD

Old 24-07-2015, 17:04  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Banned

pleas frends one sw for amiko 8840 hd to suport powervu key,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Old 24-07-2015, 18:56  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hola ,,,
Acabo De probar una lista WEB TV de garaje privado muy buena de un Amigo y FUNCIONA !!!!
OJO !!!!
Solo Funciona con antena WIFI ,,, Conectado con cable de Red NO Funciona ,,, se corta.
Alguien sabe Por Que No funciona WebTV por cable de red Conectado y con Wifi si Funciona...????
Con cable de Red la Velocidad es 80/90 Mb /s,,,,,, con antena Wifi conecta a la Velocidad maxima,,, es 560/600 Mb /s.
Tengo firmw, 1.4.10 Synaps.
Alguna solucion al cable de RED?

GRACIAS.
SALUDOS.
Old 24-07-2015, 23:45  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

M.R.Soto - ENGLISH PLEASE !
Old 25-07-2015, 00:13  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hello ,,,
I just try a very good list WEB TV private garage of a friend and it works !!!!
EYE !!!!
It works only with WiFi antenna cable Connected,,, Red,,, not work is cut.
Anyone know why not work WebTV network cable and Wi-Fi Connected If it works ... ????
Wired Network Speed is 80/90 Mb / s,,,,,, wireless antenna connects,,, The maximum speed is 560/600 Mb / s.
I firmw, Synaps 1.4.10.
Any solution to the network cable?

THANK YOU.
REGARDS.
The Following User Says Thank You to M.R.Soto For This Useful Post:
amebasu (25-07-2015)
Old 28-07-2015, 11:46  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default clines

hello, is there a possibility to put more than 2 clines in Amiko Alien cccam?
Regards
Fred
Old 28-07-2015, 13:35  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

hi all i am new to all this, so please can you help??? i need a channel list to upgrade via usb for Amiko mini HD. Please can anyone help???
Old 02-08-2015, 15:47  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Can you help me set HD8260+ as client for Oscam server?
I upload last firmware AMIKO_HD8260_2.2.12_emu.
In IPShare set Client for Oscam, IP addres and so on.
HD8260+ reports is connedted on Oscam, On oscam server I see connected as newcamd (gewneric), I see what program to watch, but on HD8260+ is all scrambled.

What am I doing wrong, what is wrong
Old 03-08-2015, 12:33  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Please New sw for amiko 8360 HD With Power vu emu..... Thx in advance.....
Old 05-08-2015, 11:21  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I have some Amiko Mini HD's (not SE) and am looking for an updated 28.2 channel list but cannot find one. Can anyone point me in the right direction for this? I a load of them but due to the signal in Malta tend to sell more IPTV but have a client who needs these boxes asap.
Old 05-08-2015, 14:49  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Why dont You scan that sattelite ?