AMIKO A3 HD and "sr Low and High" and some more dudes

Unfree

Registered
Oscam works but not as nicer than other receiver, some HD channels have no sound...Here below the correct version of "Oscam.server".
Steps:
1) Use your internet browser and go to yourboxip:8888
2) Login using "oscam" and "oscam" for user and password
3) Go to "Files" and select "oscam.server" from the menu

Copy/paste the text below using your values:

[reader]
label = ( enter any name here )
protocol = cccam
device = (your ccam IP address or url here ),17005
account = yourcccamusername, yourcccampassword = yourcccamusername
password = yourcccampassword
inactivitytimeout = 30
group = 1
cccversion = 2.1.1

secaspider

Registered
I tried it but not works.I cannot believe the same line in other box. Works perfect. Instantly, in amiko (probably because the oscam emu is not working well)works bad bad, and most of the times don't receive any emm.
No idea why.
I tried with your way, and by the menu from the app.
Neither works.

Last edited:

Willy181

Registered
That's not good to hear secaspider I am going to give it a try today see if I can get anywhere with it.

Unfree

Registered
it works.....let me try to explain again here. Don't forget that all fields are case sensitive, respect blank spaces.

Sample Ccam line :

C: test.dummy.org 12005 1ZnKhp75 o76yddkfrr

"Oscam.server" must be :

[reader]
label = Dummy
protocol = cccam
device = test.dummy.org,12005
account = 1ZnKhp75, o76yddkfrr = 1ZnKhp75
password = o76yddkfrr
inactivitytimeout = 30
group = 1
cccversion = 2.1.1

Unfree

Registered
I tried it but not works.I cannot believe the same line in other box. Works perfect. Instantly, in amiko (probably because the oscam emu is not working well)works bad bad, and most of the times don't receive any emm.
No idea why.
I tried with your way, and by the menu from the app.
Neither works.

Be careful, if you edit the "Oscam.server" file don't go and check the values using the Oscam app. I think there is a bug as it generates a blank "Oscam.server" automatically. Just edit using the web interface.

secaspider

Registered
I edit and save the the oscam.server file, with the button down. After y go to the option menu and click on restart., with the same bad results.
I thought that could Be the Cline, but it doesn't.
So I don't know what else I can do

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5

Unfree

Registered
I edit and save the the oscam.server file, with the button down. After y go to the option menu and click on restart., with the same bad results.
I thought that could Be the Cline, but it doesn't.
So I don't know what else I can do

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5

Is your internet connection working ?

Unfree

Registered
You can as well try to switch to a FTA channel, wait 2 sec and try come back to an encrypted channel. Sometimes it may take up to 1 min to clear....

Unfree

Registered
A last thing you can try :

1) Go to Web Interface of Oscam
2) Select "Readers"
3) Create a new Reader with any Label Name and Protocal = cccam
4) On "Reader general settings" fill in as below :
- Enable : Yes
- Device : enter your ccam url and port ( test.ddns.net,1234 )
- enter your user name and password on the same form . Don't touch any other settings
5) Save and restart OScam

Unfree

Registered
It seems you are connected only to the "192.168.205.99" one.
If you can delete all those connections and login to the web interface of the OScam using your browser. From there edit the OScam.server file with the connection details of your "new king.no-ip.biz" ccam line. Don't forget enter into the Edit option of this screen once save.

secaspider

Registered
You can as well try to switch to a FTA channel, wait 2 sec and try come back to an encrypted channel. Sometimes it may take up to 1 min to clear....
This could be the answer. Sometimes when you think is not working ,suddenly come the picture of the channel you are in that moment selected.
If you zap to another take more than a minute to open the new one.
I cannot believe what a slow it is. You can go to make a tea and when come again maybe its still waiting.I insist with other boxes never happened this issue.
If Amiko don't fix this problem a lot of future buyers will change their last decision to another brand.
It is a shame because I think is a great box full complete of features.

Unfree

Registered
Happy to see it works, it is indeed very slow. In some channels the sound is as well missing. For now we can only use the OScam.apk which is very unstable, hope a new version comes otherwise the box will stay as an useless FTA machine....