AMIKO A3 HD and "sr Low and High" and some more dudes

secaspider

Registered
I am thinking to buy this box but I need to know if someone tested if it can receive the channels for example from the Sat 27,5W which are the BBC package on biss.
I would like to know if it is compatible with CCCam, I have got a domestic network and I Will like to useit like server or client, depending if it has the Emu CCCam.
Thank you very much.
Does it work well with High resolution on XMBC watching a film on streaming or TV? I mean no cuts?

carlos99

Registered
I am thinking to buy this box but I need to know if someone tested if it can receive the channels for example from the Sat 27,5W which are the BBC package on biss.
I would like to know if it is compatible with CCCam, I have got a domestic network and I Will like to useit like server or client, depending if it has the Emu CCCam.
Thank you very much.
Does it work well with High resolution on XMBC watching a film on streaming or TV? I mean no cuts?

oscam works with c & n lines- not tried anything else- it works fine with a motorised dish. 1080p films through xbmc stream no problem

secaspider

Registered
Ok thanks.
I receive the box at the end of the week. In which folder i have to put a softcam for oscam??.
And the c line has to have in a special format?

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk

carlos99

Registered
oscam installs from an apk then I used webif to input details (ipaddress:8888) but it has got an on-screen GUI for inputting the details.

secaspider

Registered
oscam installs from an apk then I used webif to input details (ipaddress:8888) but it has got an on-screen GUI for inputting the details.
I read in other websites, when oscam running people say it has a little cuts. I can give my opinion because the shop where I bought i s still waiting to receive the boxes. I hope at the end of the month I can start enjoying. But Meanwhile i am trying to learn.
By the way, where I can put a softcam file, in which folder?.
With putty FTP could I copy and paste in the folder (?)
Thank you.

P.D I repeat th eQuestion because nobody answer. :rolleyes:

secaspider

Registered
I installed oscam and I put line c going on the instructions on the screen all OK by not picture.
It says oscsmm active.
I don't know what I do wrong

secaspider

Registered
About the reading of bbc channels 27,5°w. It is look capable for reception but likeoscam I don't know how to set and the biss keys,no work either

carlos99

Registered
I installed oscam and I put line c going on the instructions on the screen all OK by not picture.
It says oscsmm active.
I don't know what I do wrong

I did mine using the webif. ie: ipofreceiver:8888
eg: 192.168.1.102:8888

secaspider

Registered
Ok I have got it. I see the oscam webif. Where you can add the softcam. In which menu of them.
Thank you

Willy181

Registered
Hi guys I have been having problems with this for a few weeks now so this is a godsend. I have tried to open the webif but comes up with the username and password. Any ideas what it is??

Willy181

Registered
Yeah sorry my box was updating at the time, I am in now but where does the oscam file go?:mecry:

secaspider

Registered
Yeah sorry my box was updating at the time, I am in now but where does the oscam file go?:mecry:
I have the same issues than you. You can run oscam from android system and type your line and you can open oscam emu with your browser, typing the ip of your box with pass oscam and user oscam.
But I cannot find the way to put any softcam , and the cccam line running on this oscam is quite buggy.

Unfree

Registered
You don't have to paste any files to the box. Just enter to the box using the web interface of Oscam.apk. There you will see the "Files" tab on the options. From there just find the "Oscam.server" file and edit as below. Save and restart Oscam and it will work :

[reader]
label = remote
protocol = cccam
device = ( IP address of your ccam C: Line, like test.dddns.net )
user = ( your ccam user name here )
password = ( your ccam password here )
group = 1
emmcache = 1,3,2

Willy181

Registered
Thanks unfree I will try this tonight. Does it run alright as a lot of people have said it is glitchy.