Discussion about all FEEDs

Phixius1983

Registered
can someone tell me where to find swedish ice hockey feeds?i search every time but nothing.it was on september 2019 a few games on 4,8e but now nothing.help me pls

flysat

Registered
Hey friends

I posted keys to two BISS channels this morning 70E satellite transmitters
But unfortunately the managers immediately deleted them :mad:
It's not the first time That the managers in the forum
Doing ugly things of this nature Against a disabled person
Every one of the managers who do such things
Can in mid-life To be disabled people :(

Ratzvan

Feed Hunter
Hey friends

I posted keys to two BISS channels this morning 70E satellite transmitters
But unfortunately the managers immediately deleted them :mad:
It's not the first time That the managers in the forum
Doing ugly things of this nature Against a disabled person
Every one of the managers who do such things
Can in mid-life To be disabled people :(

It seems your problem it's not your disablity ( about what I'm really sorry ), but the fact you've not the minimal patience to see as a forum works and that there are sections and threads for everything.

I can't explain otherwise what's the sense to post a complaint in "Final B8hxFFh CSA-RBT v2 table is online..." thread :rolleyes:

Anyway I've not deleted your wrong section post, but moved it in a more correct section and I'm giving you more explanations too.

Your early morning posts have not been simply deleted, but they have been moved by myself in correct threads, then deleted as double.

You can find your deleted posts here at the end of each thread

https://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=306619

https://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=306257

So next time before move inappropriate charges, please have a watch if same things have already been posted or not.
It's hard to sort everything correctly and waste time with lazy users.
So please before charging someone have for others the same sympathy you ask for your unhappy physical condition.

Thanks
@kugujen

djbaz

Registered
Hi all, anyone recommend a regular satellite for BBC and ITV/ITN Feeds apart from 16east? used to pick up quite a few but not been looking for a while!

flysat

Registered
It seems your problem it's not your disablity ( about what I'm really sorry ), but the fact you've not the minimal patience to see as a forum works and that there are sections and threads for everything.

I can't explain otherwise what's the sense to post a complaint in "Final B8hxFFh CSA-RBT v2 table is online..." thread :rolleyes:

Anyway I've not deleted your wrong section post, but moved it in a more correct section and I'm giving you more explanations too.

Your early morning posts have not been simply deleted, but they have been moved by myself in correct threads, then deleted as double.

You can find your deleted posts here at the end of each thread

https://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=306619

https://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=306257

So next time before move inappropriate charges, please have a watch if same things have already been posted or not.
It's hard to sort everything correctly and waste time with lazy users.
So please before charging someone have for others the same sympathy you ask for your unhappy physical condition.

Thanks
@kugujen

You're a big liar !!!
I can't believe your word !!!

For the following reason

During their last few weeks I posted BISS keys
For Euroleague transfer broadcasts
But you immediately deleted them to me

Therefore because you are a real bastard Hates disabled people
I will no longer publish BISS keys In this forum

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Disabled or brutally Ignorant it is simply no excuse to Flame or bully that will NEVER be tolerated here simple as that .
1 month bann for @ flysat for obviously ignoring forum rulez hopefully he uses that time to slowly read and digest forum rules and regulations but i doubt it .

Flaming or any other inappropriate behavior towards other members is not allowed.

This Topic is for Feed discussions and everyone should respect each other i was very respectful and generous but if @ flysat makes yet another spam account then he will be Perm banned .

vakula

Super VIP
CORRECT DAILY CW: xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx

Note: German bundelsiga 3 cw has always the following format DD MM xx ck xx xx xx ck , with date with day and month at begin. Cw of quoted feed was the one working on 10/11/2019

https://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=2037069359&postcount=3914

Last Monday we had a very rarely situation when 3BUNDESLIGA CW doesn't follow usual daily CW. This unusual "wrong" daily CW persisted during whole match. :)
But in 99.99% of cases is exactly as @kugujen says.:)

Ratzvan

Feed Hunter
https://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=2037069359&postcount=3914

Last Monday we had a very rarely situation when 3BUNDESLIGA CW doesn't follow usual daily CW. This unusual "wrong" daily CW persisted during whole match. :)
But in 99.99% of cases is exactly as @kugujen says.:)

Yes you're right I remind it very well.
Often as it happens for romanian feeds at 1W, feed start with an old cw, then change to the correct one.

But It can happen sometimes things could be different :D

paulkot

Donating Member
As i see the following channels can be found on straming tv. is there a way to find them in any satelite? and if yes on which feeds?
espn+ , sec sport , CBSSN

Is there any feed for wncaa on sat tv??

TheKingTF

Registered
Has anyone been able to pick up the Sky UK Pub/Bar Feeds?

Saw a torrent that had been capped from one of the Pub/Bar channels and wondered if anyone had come across them before and if so how?

I thought the Pub/Bar feed would have just been broadcast like a standard dirty channel is. The feed is picked up and then all the overlays are applied and redistributed on 28.2e to subscribers.

Do Sky broadcast dirty feeds using BISS on other satellites? Has anyone picked up a dirty Sky feed with the Sky Channel logo in the top right and then the graphics etc. on 7.0e or 10.0e or potentially 16.0e?

meho7

Registered
Has anyone been able to pick up the Sky UK Pub/Bar Feeds?

Saw a torrent that had been capped from one of the Pub/Bar channels and wondered if anyone had come across them before and if so how?

I thought the Pub/Bar feed would have just been broadcast like a standard dirty channel is. The feed is picked up and then all the overlays are applied and redistributed on 28.2e to subscribers.

Do Sky broadcast dirty feeds using BISS on other satellites? Has anyone picked up a dirty Sky feed with the Sky Channel logo in the top right and then the graphics etc. on 7.0e or 10.0e or potentially 16.0e?
can u pm me the torrent in question?