Help Keys 3822 V 103W

Goodnight

Some partner could help me with the EMM of the tp 3822 V 103W

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Last edited:

The plant man

Registered
Hi, I wonder if someone can help, is there a tutorial on inputting Powervu keys. I used to put in Irdeto2 keys many years ago but cannot remember the way to do it. Also will my receiver (TM F3/5) be suitable and do I have to download patch?

percivjr

Registered
My set up:

Vu+ Duo 2
openpli 6.1
oscam-svn11571-openpli40-webif-oscam-emu-798

The problem is I'm getting no AC3 sound on Aqriva 4.8E 12303 channels or 15.0W Fight Network.

AC3 is working OK on non-PowerVu channels.

I've tried most of the 'old' Oscam versions mentioned in the Fight Network thread but to no avail.

Any suggestions, please?

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
15.0W Fight Network REQUIRES LAV Audio codecs with DVB Card/boxes
then Audio is fine but i have no idea how to solve that issue with Linux boxes however as obviously the Audio codecs on Vu+ boxes have inferior outdated Audio Codecs .

Serjoga

Latvian satfat
Staff member
How fast now run AU on SIS LIVE package? Year ago and with my softcam and old method I wait only 2min 30sec. Now I waiting 10min and nothing...Last oscam and E2

nautilus7

VIP
15.0W Fight Network REQUIRES LAV Audio codecs with DVB Card/boxes
then Audio is fine but i have no idea how to solve that issue with Linux boxes however as obviously the Audio codecs on Vu+ boxes have inferior outdated Audio Codecs .

works fine on Duo4k, zgemmah7, sf8008 using openatv or pure2 firmware. Try another image or a newer version of openpli

What is wrong again with this channel? The AC3 audio does not contain an AC3_descriptor and oscam-emu was not able to descramble it. But that was fixed a month ago...

Do you have a sample recording of this channel? 50-100MB will do.

Last edited: