Orton hd x403p DEAD!!

ronlkh

Registered
Can someone help? My x403p accientally flashed with wrong firmware and it is dead now. I Try the above method, it is not working, not sure if the RS232 port is not correct or not, It is only 3wires in a 4pin connector to DB9 rs232. When I connect to hyperterminal I can see APP init ok but when I try on EROM upgrade, it is not responding at all. Or is there any button I should press to run into programming mode?

Thanks

Fultank72

Donating Member
Hi mate,

I downloaded the RS232 upgrate tool but I cannot find the softwares

Software(X4)_1.4.34_Conax_Austrialist.abs
Software_X4_1.4.34_Conax_Kanalliste_AT_2012-05-17.abs

Cheers

update from -
Upgrade_Tool_-RS232_1.0.06 (globo ali_3602(1.106))

and use softs-
Software(X4)_1.4.34_Conax_Austrialist.abs
Software_X4_1.4.34_Conax_Kanalliste_AT_2012-05-17.abs

http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=125865&page=4

sandel

Registered
My Orton show on display "0000"and if i try with EromUpgrade it give me the "set stb memory error",any ideea?

sandel

Registered
ok i found that but i don't know witch firmware to use,
i try and the result "transfer data failed"

Last edited:

mans PX?

Registered
ok, first
1 - serial port (example COM1) globo ali software is the same how in device meneger (example COM1)?

and when you click ,,Next'' in software, do not forget click ON button on your receiver

Last edited:

sandel

Registered
I did exactly like in the picture,but i have to plug in the stb because the buttons don't respond,maybe the serial in the stb not properly/corectly bonded?

mans PX?

Registered
i had similar problem with opticum, in led box was 000 or 001, ---, remote do not work + black display, nothing was working, with rs232 i fixed, i had problems to update, was often error.., somehow updates was worked - at the same time when i switched box power boton ON, and in the same time in rs232 software clicked Next, update was working neatly.

budadd

Registered
After reset during flashing box will disply ASH only.
With RS232 Cable Box will not communicate with pc program.
Help please.
Thanks.

icekrim

Registered
i had similar problem with opticum, in led box was 000 or 001, ---, remote do not work + black display, nothing was working, with rs232 i fixed, i had problems to update, was often error.., somehow updates was worked - at the same time when i switched box power boton ON, and in the same time in rs232 software clicked Next, update was working neatly.

Thanks mans PX i'e save one Orton with this ut i've still one with
no response

have you any other solution?
Thanks