Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

How to Patch TM5402HD

Technomate Tutorials

Old 26-11-2012, 15:31  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Smile How to Patch TM5402HD

you need to have a few files on your usb stick, and copy them off the usb TO the receiver

you need the patch .stb file

you also need the

addon002.stb file

first load the patch, then once this is done, in the same way, load the addon002.stb file

youll now have access to the 8281 menu
The Following User Says Thank You to malteser66 For This Useful Post:
eamocon2000 (18-05-2013)
Old 02-02-2013, 13:25  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

where can i find the addon stb file? The patch rar seems to be just one file.
Old 02-02-2013, 14:13  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Thanked 1,192 Times in 299 Posts

addon002.stb file @ http://download.for-better.biz/bbs/r...tm5402hd&num=4
One Inverto Black Ultra Single LNB 0.2db/One Technomate LNB 0.1db Universal Quad Super High Gain/One Triax Dish1.1m/One Triax Dish88m /Satellites 55East to 34.5West/One VIARK DROI 4K DVB-T2/C DVB-S2+ Multistream +Android /One MECOOL KI Pro DVB-T2/C DVB-S2 4K / One TM5402HD M3 wood Add-ON CCcam and Newcamd /One Dark Motor DiSEqC Metal Gear / One TM2600-M3 Motor DiSEqC

Remember Those Good Old Days Humax 5400z 6n1card Seca CAM Matrix CAM Dragon CAM + other Museum Pieces
The Following User Says Thank You to FENEKI For This Useful Post:
Thijs (03-02-2013)
Old 02-02-2013, 17:09  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanks v much. What does the addon do? The main patch seems to work ok on its own.
Old 03-02-2013, 15:20  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

this will activate the secret menu (8281) where you put the sealions to unlock more channels with a cardshare
The Following User Says Thank You to Thijs For This Useful Post:
merna (04-02-2013)
Old 10-11-2014, 20:00  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

link is broken

is there another link to the addone 2.stb file?
Old 10-11-2014, 20:02  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Thanked 101,508 Times in 20,997 Posts
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by iaing View Post
link is broken

is there another link to the addone 2.stb file?
link is Here m8 hopefully you find my post helpfull ? = > http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost...81&postcount=2

Good luck : )

Forum Rules
The Following User Says Thank You to barney115 For This Useful Post:
Machibist (09-06-2017)
Old 22-09-2018, 17:15  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I have tried to get the addon 002 stb file , but the above post doesn't seem to get me to it . Can you give me any further guidance please ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Nigelvernonbrown For This Useful Post:
manic01 (22-09-2018)
Old 22-09-2018, 18:18  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,863 Times in 804 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigelvernonbrown View Post
I have tried to get the addon 002 stb file , but the above post doesn't seem to get me to it . Can you give me any further guidance please ?
TM5402 M3 does not require the addon, it is built in.
The Following User Says Thank You to manic01 For This Useful Post:
barney115 (04-06-2019)
Old 25-09-2018, 13:33  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanks. I am still trying to sort this problem out. My latest plan is to start from scratch . I will return the receiver to factory settings . I will download your patch again and put it on a USB stick. When I download the patch and save it to my computer do I need to do anything with the file before I load it on the stick? I very much appreciate your help. No doubt you realise you are dealing with someone who has very little knowledge in these matters.