Manufacturer Dreambox

Seven model

Dimensions W × H × D (in mm) 270 × 50 × 189

Weight (in kg) approx.2.2

Flash memory 16 GB

RAM 2 GB

Processor / performance Amlogic 922 quad-core / 53,000 DMIPS

Hardware features

Tuner type / slot for plug & play tuner Twin-DVB-S2, DVB-C / T / (2 ×)

Possible reception channels satellite, cable, DVB-T2

Display type / resolution 3 “LCD / N / A

Common interface / no. / 2nd

Smart card reader / no. / 2nd

Power switch

Available colors black

Hard disk 3.5 “and 2.5”

(each optional)

Connections:

Video HDMI 2.0 (out),

Audio S / PDIF (optical),

Data 2 × USB 3.0 (front and rear),

Gigabit LAN,

SD card reader (front),

Dream Service Port

Data:

WLAN / standards / 802.11

a / b / g / n / ac

Bluetooth / Version / 5.0

Installation

Image resolution up to 2160p

DiSEqC / Unicable /

Unicable 2 (JESS)

1.0, 1.1, 1.2,

USALS / /

Expected EIA in € between 349 and 449

EnoSat

between python 3 and 2 there is a minimal difference - efficiency is only 5 to 10 percent, but incompatibility with non-developing applications is high

pfdfak.kfnsif

Registered
efficiency is only 5 to 10 percent, but incompatibility with non-developing applications is high
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:well ... well... this is someone who, as always, is lagging behind in progress..dream os is marking time .. "kneading clay and there is no sense.".. explain then why all the open teams switched to python 3?And stop supporting and compiling images on 2 python? do not bother in the answer, I will explain to you briefly- the potential of the 2nd is exhausted and it is no longer supported programmatically .. and plugins will begin to adapt to the dream OS as soon as DP softwriters finally switch to python 3..

EnoSat

Can you prove the increase in potential with performance tests of your boxes for py2 and py3 ?
I'm not saying that py3 has no future, just that its contribution is minimal (basically just a transformation from py2 to py3)

pfdfak.kfnsif

Registered
Can you prove the increase in potential with performance tests of your boxes for py2 and py3 ?
Naturally, I install the same plugin on an image from the same team, but on 2 python and on an image on 3 python- with the same set of other plugins..so that the difference in images was only in the python version, for the experiment I took a plugin that works with torrents -this is a heavy load for the receiver..and on the image with the 3rd python plugin, data is processed many times faster and the movie is being played on the 2nd python, this process is slow.. well , actually so with all plugins ..you're just a conservative and you don't want to admit anything new..."it's like sex - they used to do it in a messianic pose..and there are much more interesting and better poses to get satisfaction" Explore the world it is interesting :ROFLMAO:

EnoSat

I have a NAS server for torrents and multimedia, why bother the box, I have box it mainly for receiving DVB signals :ROFLMAO:
I would be more pleased if the FW for Broadcom also supported ShortFrameFEC, so that they could finally process DVB-MPE or DVB-I in the boxes without any problems,
or such a trifle as decoding the DATApid (ABERTIS, scrambled T2MI, ...) in OE2.5/OE2.6, not creating a multimedia center on which a normal TV is enough

pfdfak.kfnsif

Registered
Regarding the reception of DVB signals - in and here they wrote for plugins that do not support 3 types of python, so
what does receiving DVB signals multistream and the like have to do with it?
well, then you are behind the times..why do I need a bunch of different consoles with an inconvenient and ugly interface, a bunch of remote controls and the like..when everything is in a water box..although everyone has their own ideas about what they paint, someone likes paintings of landscapes and someone goes crazy at the sight of Malevich's black square :ROFLMAO:

EnoSat

I bought a satellite dish + TV antenna and a box because of the DVB signal, not because of the movies from the torrent or streaming - for that, a TV with one remote is enough for me,
but I think it's useless to tell you :(
you'll still grind your own here, I don't care if it's py3 or even py4 in the box, mainly to process what it was bought for - reception and processing of the DVB signal