DM600

MyDreamer

Registered
I'm a newby here so any help would be appreciated.

Got a DM600 and wanted to know which Sat setting are the best to upload. Have uploaded some and I seem to have lost all of Thor.

I've got a disquec rotor that covers the full arc.

Any pointers would be helpful.

Last edited:

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Hi mate

When you loose THOR like that it is usually because the setting's you loaded use a position your Dreambox is not configured for.

Settings can use the 1W 0.9w or 0.8w for the thor position.

What you need to do after sending setting over is add the new positions those setting may have.

To do that on your remote.

Menu-setup-service searching-sat config.

Now keep pressing the yellow button and you see it add any new sats from the new settings. When it adds no more positions press the green button to save and then do a soft reboot

Menu-option5-reboot now.

Thor and any other will now be avaiable.

These settings by Predr@g are very good.

http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=471335&postcount=48

Ferret

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Lol please it worked mate, anything else you need to know just ask.

Ferret

MyDreamer

Registered
Since you ask,

Got myself a DM7000 to set up a Intranet share, but I'm having the same problem with Thor.

The Predr@g setting are 0.8W but in the DM7000 I only have 1.0W in the satellite menus - how do I either get the Predr@g setting to convert to 1.0W or the Dreambox to show 0.8W with all the correct transponders?

The 'yellow' button trick doesn't work with the DM7000.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
The yellow button should add the 0.8 position as your 600 did. Maybe transfer the Predr@g settings over again and retry.

If that does not work try this.

1. Menu-Setup-Service Searching-Satellite Configuration.

2. On this screen press the yellow button for new.

3. You'll now see a highlighted slot in orange press OK and scroll to the new sat position you require 0.8w, press OK on 0.8w and then the green button to save.

4. No do a soft reboot Menu-Option5-reboot now.

Ferret

MyDreamer

Registered
Yellow button didn't work, but the Menu-Setup-Service Searching-Satellite Configuration option did!

You know, I spent 3½ hours yesterday trying to make this work and you come along, 38 seconds later and Thor 0.8W installed. . .

There's no danger of me giving up my day job !!

Many thanks again.

:thum::thum: