No emu with metadream

nugi

Registered
Yo!
My friend goth metabox2, the originall one. When i put in dreamsoft, all is O.K., but with any metadream emulation dont work.
I´ll tray flash the memory, with a two flash files, but wihouth help. Factory reset, did not help.
Any suggestions?

nugi

Registered
With metadream metabox is fta, thats mean no premiere, no digi,or anything else. When i put on premier 1 , the sign of nagravision must be green, but nothing, on the screen is message "scrrambled program".:(

lunatik2x

VIP
you have to know there is some channels of premiere who goes to the videoguard scrambling system (see HERE), did you try all the channels or are you just talking about some of them, can you get the 1°W DigiTV Package? or the 13°E Polsat Package?

nugi

Registered
No, premiere, polsat, digi, all package.
I`v got metabox 3 for 4 years, and knew all abouth them.
I`ll tray everything, like Im sed, with dreamsoft emulation work, with metadream dont. I knew its a strange problem, but my opinion is that importer in croatia change producer of metabox and something is wrong in new metabox recivers(with hardvare, like a copy from china).
Its a happening in last one year.
One other friend is buy a new metabox3 last week, when i uncase and wanna put a new software in, receiver is stuck on "on".
Hi is gonna change them, and i was put in new metadream1923. After that receiver is stuck on "on". I open it for flashing, and from inside nothing marked with metabox sign anywhere.
Maybe im wrong, but i think its a problem with hardware.

lunatik2x

VIP
so my best advise to you is to never use a metadream on a metabox clone receiver from china, only dreamsoft1448 !
the originals support all the kind of files "metadream&dremasoft&MTG10" but not the clones !

nugi

Registered
I understand that, but this receiver have a original hologram of metabox, and its a maked in corea, and buyed from importer.

lunatik2x

VIP
and inside, did you found any thing marked mad in korea?
or a little sticker "metabox company" ?
and behind the receiver have 1 TV scart or TV and Video?

nugi

Registered
I cant remember for the original signs inside the receiver, but from outside look like original, it have case from metabox3 and one scart connector from the back panel.

bubimir13

Registered
strange.... i bought metabox 2 in croatia from importer and it works with every software.... but it has not the switch behind and has just 1 scart for tv.... and its working properly except with meta1927 sometimes it restars by himself for no reason

lunatik2x

VIP
to bubimir13:
the one scart "evidence" it's one of many, and am happy for you my friend, but may be some of them are made under license, and the others simply clones?!