dm800hd freezez on cccam but no mgcamd?

ppumkin

Registered
I got a dm800hd box that a bloke setup using mgcamd. I would have used it but it seems like 13e is not decoding at all using his server.

So I went to a popular site and got test codes on cccam. Great- its a bit slower in tuning into chanels but it works fine.

The problem is that if i power off the box and turn it back on. All channels are black. SNR on the bar shows ok but I do not get any green or red on the encryption codes.If i try to change it to mgcamd now- it does not work- the channels are still blakc, changing back to cccam still does nothing.

So I have to change it to mgcamd, restart the entire box. Boom I get 28e channels but no 13channel(cause of the issue I said before) and while I am like that I go and change to cccam. viola. all channels are fine now?

I installed tspanel on it just to check it out but I did not install any cccam via it. The mgcamd and cccam are the default enigma ones.

Are there any logs to why the video is black, or why the channels are not working (oh not even FTA show any video- strange)

Any advice please. I want to sell this box but I do not want people sending it back to me saying the channels are black.
I also do not know how to safely restore factory defaults. I am also uncertain to if its a clone or not(the previous seller calims it is original but it has a fan inside and modem pcb that is unpopulated-- so he could be lying)