Go Back   Sat Universe > Other Receivers > Triple Dragon > Triple Dragon Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Triple Dragon setup frustrations

Triple Dragon Chat

Old 20-05-2020, 21:57  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Triple Dragon setup frustrations

Hi Guys,

I've been out of the sat game for a few years but when I saw new TD's on ebay I thought I'd get one to try. It's a very nice piece of kit. I flashed it with tdman 2602 and noticed it already had Mgcamd installed. I got a line and created a newcamd.list file and in mg-cfg I edited parameter G to 01. Both these files are in /var/keys. I have checked many times but cannot get it to work. I have searched various forums because I now want to try an image without Mgcamd as standard and install it seperately. Which image should I use and which Mgcamd should I use? I also cannot find any post that describes the actual installation of the cam (it it just ftp to a directory or is it installed via the box) There is plenty of info regarding the config but not about the actual inatallation. I know these boxes are a blast from the past but I would really like to get it running. If anyone can dig through the archives I would be very grateful!

Thanks, Richard.
Old 21-05-2020, 20:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Triple Dragon setup frustrations

Hello my friend I have one of these receivers and I use CS, unfortunately I can only work with mgcamd, if I remember correctly I have mgcamd 1.35 which was the last one that came out. now i'm at work but at night i see the emulator and i send you and i also see what image i am. if you have an email, send it to me.
att
hoffmann
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hoffmann For This Useful Post:
manic01 (21-05-2020), retroaudio (24-05-2020)