Setup guide for tm5402 & Intelsat 907 biss for bbc/itv etc

lee171181

Registered
Hi I've got my technomate 5402 and now looking to get it setup for Intelsat 907 to receive bbc & itv channels, - can anyone point me to a setup guide for doing this with step by step instructions?

Thanks

Lee

lee171181

Registered
Thanks for the reply very helpful, one question, do I need patched software on this box to be able to open the channels with biss code or not? I currently have software version 1.23 & box is tm5402 hd ci super+ ? If I need it patched, where can I get latest patch from as the link in previous post was for the 1000 series?

Thanks

lee171181

Registered
Tm 5402 hd ci super+ which version do I have?

Hi I have the above box but how can I tell which version I have eg m1/2/3 etc as I want to get latest patch but unsure exactly which version I have?

Thanks

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
There is a few ways to determine what box you have ..
the cardboard box it came in will tell you if you exactly what version you have if you still have it if not then ..

IF You look on the Front Flap on the front of your box bottom left side where the card reader and CAM Slot is you will see written on that flap Technomate TM5402 M1/M2/M3 HD ??

Thats really the quickest and easiest way to find out
but if your on-screen menu looks like this then you have TM5402 M1 Or M2 =>

ay97r4.jpg

The TM5402 M3 HD Has a totally different on-screen display .

And ..Yes you will need to patch your box for certain im afraid to see encrypted channels of any description .

so IF you have TM5402 m1 or m2 HD ?

IF So then i strongly advise you to follow
this link Here => http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=1151991&postcount=23

Unless your box is infact a TM5402 M3 HD the newest 5402 HD model ?
in which case you'll need a different patch which is Here => http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=1153606&postcount=24

post back in this thread with any further questions i have both TM5402 M2 and TM5402 M3 myself there is not a massive difference apart from M3 has different on screen display and has IPTV streaming function and 100 Biss key lines .

good luck : )
--
Barney2222

lee171181

Registered
Ok thanks, my box doesn't have any m numbers on the front so I assumed it was the m1 box & went with that patch, - all seemed to go on ok, along with the latest channel list & now all working correctly so thanks for all the help.

One other thing, does anyone know if this box is able to take a cline or nline at all?

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
You wont need to load addon when you have patched box from my link in above post it already contains Addon so u just simply Hit '8281'
then '0000' as PIN Code .

input your N line with Newcamd as protocol ...or CCcam as Protocol for C Lines .. and 'ID' & 'Passwrd ' and address #Example# [ mydns.no-ip.org ]
then port number ##Example## 15000
exit Save changes - "YES"
Red button to connect .

To enter Biss keys just press '8280'
enter key exit & Save - "YES"

hope that helped ?
good luck and well done on getting this far already : )

-
Barney2222

H.-E. Tietz

Registered
Does the Technomate receiver display subtitles on the SATBACK channels?
I have the Dr HD D15 and am perfectly happy with it. Subtitles of the 27.5°W channels cannot be displayed on this receiver, but in fact I wouldn't need them.
However, some of my friends here in Germany are looking for a possibilty to watch channels from the UK with subtitles shown on screen. I wonder if any of the Technomate (or Icecrypt) range can do this.

george1983

Registered
HELP!! I have done all of this above but my Newcam is still showing as disconnected. I have checked and double checked all the details but still says disconnected???????