TSonlineTVmod discussion

PAPASCAR

Registered
Tsonline Mod

Good to see you worked on this plugin , as one guy said the background is not the right colour, its too dark also the red green yellow and blue buttons tabs are horrible looks like the old commodore computer from 30 years ago .
Why do most of you keep in this tv monitor window on top right ? thats silly.Try to make a moder looking GUI it would be then first class. Also the IPTVosn dont work , I tried to use IPTVosn on other plugins and all dont work either.
Thanks for the good work we appreciate it.

PAPASCAR

Registered
WHO HAS INSTALLED ON vu*

ME.... Ha Ha

I installed with vu+ control center per ftp.
Yoy will not see in the plugins when u press green button.
In BH IMAGE go to addons , there u will see it , then start plugin and do an update with blue button
Restart reciever and then it be show up on the normal plugin screen with green button

valentino50

Registered
Good to see you worked on this plugin , as one guy said the background is not the right colour, its too dark also the red green yellow and blue buttons tabs are horrible looks like the old commodore computer from 30 years ago .
Why do most of you keep in this tv monitor window on top right ? thats silly.Try to make a moder looking GUI it would be then first class. Also the IPTVosn dont work , I tried to use IPTVosn on other plugins and all dont work either.
Thanks for the good work we appreciate it.
Let's give Szudena credit for his great work in stead of complaining about colors and non sense argument...

Keep the good work Mr Szudena:thum:

szudena

Registered
ME.... Ha Ha

I installed with vu+ control center per ftp.
Yoy will not see in the plugins when u press green button.
In BH IMAGE go to addons , there u will see it , then start plugin and do an update with blue button
Restart reciever and then it be show up on the normal plugin screen with green button

you see it also when you press menu in the first line

testi

Super VIP
iptvosn does not work if you don`t enter own username/password - that`s why we added the screen :)

btw. if you don`t like the skin - why don`t you make suggestions how it should like ?

Iptvosn and all the rest of channels work fine in tsonlinetvmod - thx szudena !

PAPASCAR

Registered
I am not complaining because I would like to see a better GUI for this great plugin and I think the guy likes to have FEEDBACK , so dont complain about people who complain

testi

Super VIP
Discussion is always good, but with suggestions :)

e.g. how it should look like ... perhaps post a plugin where you like the GUI ... so we get some idea :)

testi

Super VIP
http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=1146966&postcount=18^

szudena already posted here how to get username/password

fankoosh

Super Moderator
working in a good quality from iptvosn server using own user/password , actually today he uploaded an application where u can watch the chs on pc