HD Glass 16 Chat only

Fafik

Registered
added to default skin/menu:
DE_panel.png, sel_300x45.png, sel_400x35.png, sel_440x25.png, sel_730x50.png and all it's ok

miroka

Registered
I like extrascreen 7 in hd glass 16 skin.
How can to change on the tuner info SNR: ...% to dB ?

gorski

Registered
I am using it now now AZbug HD Elite and Ferrari 500 HD - I think there are many picons missing, m8...

Can you add more for the many channels missing, please?

Thanx!

riso

Registered
Hello shamann,
thank you for this nice skin.

If it would be possible to add a feature to the cursor for select stations in the channel list is always in the center of the list of stations. Simply would move just a channel list, the cursor would be fixed in center.

Maybe you could fix:
when I set the volume control "percentage" restart enigma, and I'm going to move the position of the volume, when moving I see no "percentage" picture but "classic volume" with different size images I can not just hit the position.

thank you

riso

Registered
hello Shamann
I try the skin (v6.90) for the image "GP3-dm800se-3-2-4-ramiMAHER", but when I enter to the station selection, enigma is immediately restarted without the green screen

Is there any chance that this great skin work on image "GP3-dm800se-3-2-4-ramiMAHER"?
thank you

bamba

Registered
Hi all!
I have vu+ duo with bh 1.7.9 and hd glass 16 v7.06. How could I set, that date and time (YYYY.mm.dd HH:MM) will be on vfd in standby mode?
Thanks in advance.
Regards,

RimaNTSS

Registered
Hope this is right place for my question. I have installed HD Glass16 on my DM8000 on top of last OpenPLI image. Can not get video/audio bitrate in skin. Maybe this is because of PLI?

xXTomXx

Registered
i think after updating to 7.11 the skin doesnt show correct transponder info on cable-tuner. already show: "0 mhz none 6900" or "0 mhz auto 6900". same happens on dreambox 8000 with newnigma3.3.2 and vu ultimo with latest vti image. any idea?

helmi100

Registered
Problems with the HD Glass 16 skin since version 6.92

Hello shamann,

I'm adressing you on this way in the hope you can help me.
Since the version 6.92 as well as in the newest 7.11 I'm experiencing green-screens on the boot sequence of my Dreambox 7020HD (OE 2.0 and latest gemini plugin 0.62)
From the crashlog I grab the following essential error:

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/skin.py", line 488, in readSkin
raise SkinError("component with name '" + wname + "' was not found in skin of screen '" + name + "'!")
SkinError: {hd_glass16/skin.xml}: component with name 'lab1' was not found in skin of screen ''!

Hope you can fix this.

Regards

dxn

Registered
i think after updating to 7.11 the skin doesnt show correct transponder info on cable-tuner. already show: "0 mhz none 6900" or "0 mhz auto 6900". same happens on dreambox 8000 with newnigma3.3.2 and vu ultimo with latest vti image. any idea?

Same happening to me here but it is not only on latest version. This problem come from previous versions.
I'm usin DB7020HD with TSimage OE 2.0

Melgas

Registered
Hi "shamann"
I confirm. In my DM8000HD, as you know, I have installed v4 Newnigma2 unstable. After updating to 7.11 the Skin HD Glass16 does not show correct transponder info on cable-tuner. Already show: "0 none 6900 MHz" or "0 6900 MHz self".
Thanks.

helmi100

Registered
Hello shamann,

I'm adressing you on this way in the hope you can help me.
Since the version 6.92 as well as in the newest 7.11 I'm experiencing green-screens on the boot sequence of my Dreambox 7020HD (OE 2.0 and latest gemini plugin 0.62)
From the crashlog I grab the following essential error:

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/skin.py", line 488, in readSkin
raise SkinError("component with name '" + wname + "' was not found in skin of screen '" + name + "'!")
SkinError: {hd_glass16/skin.xml}: component with name 'lab1' was not found in skin of screen ''!

Hope you can fix this.

Regards

After doing some experiments I find out, that the green-screens are related to the gemini-ical plugin within the gemini plugin (ver. 3.2). After deinstalling the ical plugin I was able to update the HD Glass 16 skin (from ver. 6.91) to the actual version 7.11.
The result is: There is an error in the skin related to gemini-ical plugin leeding to the green-screen mentioned above.

@ shamann: Can you examine this and provide us with a fix.

nqkvotamime

Registered
Hi Shamann .
Do you can make showing on the LCD/OLED display rotated the picon's and the current time in few seconds.

xXTomXx

Registered
getting greenscreen with running "infoecm by duri" when oscam decrypt a channel via cache.

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/setupGlass16/infoEcm_by_duri.py", line 79, in __updCamECM
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/setupGlass16/infoEcm_by_duri.py", line 88, in start
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/setupGlass16/infoEcm_by_duri.py", line 187, in getEcmInfoFile
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/setupGlass16/infoEcm_by_duri.py", line 409, in getEcmInfoData
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'hops' referenced before assignment
(PyObject_CallObject(<bound method InfoEcmScreen.__updCamECM of <class 'Plugins.Extensions.setupGlass16.infoEcm_by_duri.InfoEcmScreen'****,()) failed)

still no fix for wrong transponder info on cable-tuners...

dany-nl

Registered
hdglassskin16 click on the ok button twice shows nothing

shamaan ... thank you very much for a great skin
i have one question please ...
since ver 7.16 i lost important thing in this skin
if i click on the ok button twice it shows nothing ,,, before was showing eventinfo of epg info
i have this issue with all images

regards

dany-nl

Registered
thanks gorski
but really could not fix it
i lost this option since 7.16 version but before was every thing oky

regards