Globo,Yumatu,Truman,Opticum [ONLY CHAT]

mommotty

Registered
hi to all... me to have an opticum chess combo 4000 crs and the sw 5119 me to have to throw? considering that by now I can open very little... if it exists someone who knows a solution (economically valid) I hope comes me in help... I in advance thank

ygurbuz

Registered
>Free X TV (1+2)<(13°E)
>X Dream TV<(13°+10°E)
>French Lover TV<(13°E)

Keys DOWN..

JSC Sport+4 key not work....

Why?

JeyLo

Registered
Hy!Do you have keys for Ukrainian channels.At least UT-1,ICTV,TRK UKRAINE(CODED VIACESS 2.6).This is my favoutite channels and they doesn't worked for a long time.Thank's!

JeyLo

Registered
Today hi-men keys doesn't work.X-DREAM,SEX ON TV and others do not work(ORTON 4100c)(I use IQ keys) and nothing happened)

qpalym

Registered
somebody can help good ones tomorrow to me maybe namely which version I can play mine opticum 7000cx on it up to now truman 2.4.56. Because I see nothing - generally nothing surprises it me already a little.

DevilSShadoW

Registered
could someone please help me by pointing me in the right direction? I am VERY VERY new to the whole satellite business and because all the information is scattered around and chaotic, i can't seem to be able to find a starting point. My reciever looks like this:
f_untitledm_e89d911.jpg

only it doesn't say Yumatu on it, it just says DIGITALBOX
I am certain tho that it has truman software if that's of any help
What i'm trying to do is update my keys (i am using DigiTV romania with no access card)
so if someone could please link me an update tool or link a tutorial or simply point me in the right direction, i would be EXTREMELY grateful.

DevilSShadoW

Registered
So Find I Sector For Mx

ok, so, based on your info i managed to get "Yumatu Mx Plus Series Toolbox"
now another question arises, is there any special way of connecting the receiver to the computer? Because i just turned it on (not connected to the antenna or a TV) and plugged it in the PC but nothing happens. Im sorry, im just used to USB and autoplay/UPnP devices. Is there any way i should setup the receiver prior to connecting it to the pc?

qpalym

Registered
somebody can help good ones tomorrow to me maybe namely which version I can play mine opticum 7000cx on it up to now truman 2.4.56. Because I see nothing - generally nothing surprises it me already a little.

Help
:clapping:

jotip

Registered
hi guys, I'm new here. can u tell me if there exist YU-MA-TU 550D? it looks like YU-MA-TU MX800...I wonder if keys of MX800 work on 550D...where can I find keys for editing over remote control? I have to tipe 9339 and then tipe them... pls. help

---sorry for my bad english---

Last edited:

dreamer1983

Super VIP
hi guys, I'm new here. can u tell me if there exist YU-MA-TU 550D? it looks like YU-MA-TU MX800...I wonder if keys of MX800 work on 550D...where can I find keys for editing over remote control? I have to tipe 9339 and then tipe them... pls. help

---sorry for my bad english---
you have to used the AVUpgrade_ST5100_ver if you possess
the rs232 cable to connect from pc to your receiver
and this softcam model are posible for your receiver Yumatu Mx plus keys here the link and used that from the last date
click:http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=90647&page=11