Discussion about all FEEDs

broncano

Registered
Hello, I'm having issues with the Spanish league; I can't get any Overon feeds. It's really strange. I have a motorized satellite dish, and I don't have any problems with any satellites. In fact, I can receive other feeds on 10E without any issues. This only happens with the Spanish league. Does anyone know what it could be? If it were a problem with the LNB or anything else, I shouldn't be able to capture any feeds on 10E or other satellites, but I can capture everything except Overon on 10732 V 34000. A few days ago, I captured it, but it suddenly disappeared. I'm in the UK, near Liverpool. Does anyone know what might be happening? Thank you.

Oskar3

Registered
hey @barney115 is it possible to have a thread for all feeds that are for 28.2E only?

as you know theres many satellites out there but many have just a mini dish set up and would be handy instead of having to troll the forums just to find the feeds specifically on 28.2E, just an idea

Hello, I'm having issues with the Spanish league; I can't get any Overon feeds. It's really strange. I have a motorized satellite dish, and I don't have any problems with any satellites. In fact, I can receive other feeds on 10E without any issues. This only happens with the Spanish league. Does anyone know what it could be? If it were a problem with the LNB or anything else, I shouldn't be able to capture any feeds on 10E or other satellites, but I can capture everything except Overon on 10732 V 34000. A few days ago, I captured it, but it suddenly disappeared. I'm in the UK, near Liverpool. Does anyone know what might be happening? Thank you.
They emit with very low signal these days. What antenna diameter do you have?

broncano

Registered
They emit with very low signal these days. What antenna diameter do you have?
Hello Oskar3, I have a 120 cm diameter dish, USALS motor, and I capture satellites from 33E to 30W, and I've never experienced something like this before. This afternoon, I was able to watch Villarreal and Barcelona, but right now, I'm completely blind

broncano

Registered
Do you recommend any LNB that could solve this? Or do you think about enlarging the dish? Or perhaps waiting for the signal to become stronger?

rama11

Feed Hunter
They Are KU but the reception of frequency is on special decodeur (for Exemple the DVB-S2x )
NS4 is only on NS2000 / NS3000 Decodeur
Also on Asiasat there's MUX For EBU on NS4 with the same Feeds as i remember 4070 V 70000
Yes, I know this kind of frequency
It has American pro basketball feeds and other feeds on it, and a few people in Europe have these boxes to find.
This frequency is the same as the L-band, which has an SR above 40,000
NovelSat NS2000 & 30000 satellite demodulator

fozzer12

Registered
Hi I got the boxing on a feed at the weekend and the quality was fantastic that was on 16e now I am told that most of the boxing feeds are on 16e,19e and 28e lately I know a lot of the American boxing is on 7e and 10e I have an 90cm dish live in the north west is it possible to receive feeds from these sats on this dish ill probably need another lnb any help much appreciated in advance