Azbox chat

xxxAxxx

Super VIP
yes pls i cant upload the files maybe i dont have the permit this size of file upload or server busy thx... i think this is the first box for PW fix...

explore

Registered
usb

since auto is off for now..
is there a way to upload keybin to receiver using usb

thanks

ilat

Registered
North America

does anyone tried the ABOX 700 NTSC in north america ?
i have galaxy 25 .Is irdeto 2 working on galaxy 25?
any help please

ilat

Registered
irdeto 2

irdeto 2 are wide open on azbox ntsc or not ?
i want to use this machine to watch galaxy 25 97 w irddeto 2 channels . is it possible please ?

xxxAxxx

Super VIP
hi..not good is to general ...
in the frimware what you find is not good??give a error or bug list pls...

thx

niko91

Registered
@xxxAxxx
Problem with new soft. 88 displays and system crush during switching channels on Cyfra+.

regards

MrTrapper

Registered
Anyone familiar with Azetheca adapter?

And, final, I got Azetheca adapter in my hands, and it is just now, conected to my AZBox S710 receiver, and to my router.

My router see my Azetecha adapter,(even it show MAC adress of it) and gave to it IP adress..

I can conect to Azetecha adapter, can change a sw. by COM port or by NET.

When I start Aztheca.exe program, I can see all what is wrotte in AZtecha manual: CLOCK (it is red colured and show current time), I can see NETWORK settings; (can change it), SHARING settings I can see for a moment (at beggining), but after few seconds, it disapiered from MENU..Rest of settings:ADVANCED,DEBUG is alsow visible on MENU....But,most important MENU, for settings of CS datas, is for me UNVISIBLE....Hmmm...

Any one know,where is a problem?? I tried with 2 latest Azetecha sw. (v1.1.7 and v1.1.9), but same thing:NO SHARING MENU after few seconds..

Thanks in advance for help!!

MrTrapper