install Ccam cfg file

walsheb

Registered
Hi, I just bought a Vu+ Duo running Blackhole 2.1.6 and for the life of me I cannot find the Cccam cfg file and I also tried to FTP the file using DCC by putting the file in var/ect but when I reboot it is not there when I use the blue button. I must be doing something wrong, please if anyone can help it would be great if they could give me a walk through step by step.

Bryan

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Var/etc is a simlink etc is the folder to send the file.

Scrap DCC and use filezilla to do the FTP transfer.

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
you say you don't see it or its gone when you push the blue button ....?? do you mean you don't see a CCcam file.

if this is the case download this http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=491825&postcount=7 and ftp it to tmp with filezilla then press the green button then the yellow button and choose Manually Install BH Package and you should see the CCcam file highlite it and then press ok to install it, after that press the blue button and change it from common interface with the < or > button next to ok and select CCcam 2.1.3 and press ok to save and start it

walsheb

Registered
Thanks for the prompt reply, I am out of the house for a day or so and will try that as soon as I can. Just one other question when I send the file over to the box do I just reboot the box and will the Ccam file ne in the blue panel or will I need to do something else to see it in the blue panel.

Again thanks for the quick reply.

#Bryan

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
do not reboot the box after sending a file to tmp it will not be there when it reboots

if you press the blue button you should see the number of cams installed if you only see 1 and its common interface, install the one from the link above

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Im confused here

Is the file in question the CCcam.cfg ( As Per Thread Title ) your sending over or an CCcam install file an IPK for instance an ipk file ?

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
he says he his not seeing cccam.cfg when he pushes the blue button which he wont so I guess he means he his not seeing cccam so I guess there is not one installed

murgy

Registered
another trick download hack keys biss keys pugins then go back in dcc ftp then look cfc frig did other day did trick

walsheb

Registered
Hi, I would like to thank you for your help, Brummie I followed your instructions and great up and running.
Thanks again

Bryan