Spanish Abertis DTT Sat @ Hispasat 30W - Chat & How to guides

Jose67

Registered
Some of the keys in the THCAM settings are probably missing. I think by default I only get some of the streams too using one of these receivers, you have to add the other keys manually or update the key file via USB and then the other services will scan in.
Hi,
Solved, the problem was in THCAM settings, but not just to do with missing keys.
Octagon have updated the tdt THCAM entries on the newer boxes I have, (SX87 and SX88 4K) but some of the SID entries are incorrect (don't even exist) and interfere with the correct ones I added.

I deleted the bad THCAM entries, reinstalled the channels,
that has restored the missing tdt channels. (y)
( also updated via usb drive )

Last edited:

EnoSat

ABERTIS also broadcasts empty streams (mostly 4 active and 4 empty on transponder) and with the current keys it will now also tune those,
if you do not wish to have these backup streams in the box, delete the lines with the keys for these backup streams
(if FW can't decode the stream, it won't even tune it)

etc. 2 empty stream
ABERTIS-440.png

etc. decode empty backup stream
30-W-11222-H-stream-PID-2036.png

chk8210

Registered
I updated yesterday from OpenATV 7.2 to 7.3 (Ustym 4K pro box). Same channel list, same astra script, but when astra running, there is no picture any channel. Normal FTA channels also.
Is there any change in python or OE?

Jose67

Registered
ABERTIS also broadcasts empty streams (mostly 4 active and 4 empty on transponder) and with the current keys it will now also tune those,
if you do not wish to have these backup streams in the box, delete the lines with the keys for these backup streams
(if FW can't decode the stream, it won't even tune it)

etc. 2 empty stream
ABERTIS-440.png

etc. decode empty backup stream
30-W-11222-H-stream-PID-2036.png
These backup stream bisskey entries are a problem on Octagon SX define receivers.
There are 17 regional entries of TVE la 1, if the backup entries are left on the bisskey list you will only receive 3 of them. ( Canarias, Madrid & Catalunya ).
Remove the backup streams from the THCAM list and you can restore all 17.

I removed the following SID entries.

3035, 3036, 3037, 3038
3281, 3282, 3283, 3284
3531, 3532, 3533, 3534
1431, 1433, 1440

Last edited:

chelo71

Super VIP
with enigma 2 they do not work on the frequency 11347H20858(2302-2303-2305-2306-2308) and on the frequency 11502V10200(801)

pocopelo

Registered
I'm in a particular situation, I have an octagon sf 8008 decoder and I can watch the abertis channels without any problem and very well, but I have a vuplus ULTIMO 4k with the same image, same oscam-modern, the same softcam.key and in the camd manager it tells me who would be giving me service, but I can NOT see anything A DECO YES A DECO NO

Jose67

Registered
I'm in a particular situation, I have an octagon sf 8008 decoder and I can watch the abertis channels without any problem and very well, but I have a vuplus ULTIMO 4k with the same image, same oscam-modern, the same softcam.key and in the camd manager it tells me who would be giving me service, but I can NOT see anything A DECO YES A DECO NO
Hi. The Octagon SF 8008 and VU+ receivers don't use the same astra scripts for abertis tdt channels. VU+ boxes use the Arm script, Octagon sf8008 uses MIPS.
Maybe that's your problem?

EnoSat

Octagon has been ARM since launch. The old VUs were MIPS, but the new ones are also ARM.
The procedure for verifying activity is written in this thread.

antrabe

Registered
I have openpli and files astra-sm.conf and astra-sm.lua its possible to install astra here on octagon sf8008?

pocopelo

Registered
so far no problems but I would like to know one thing I am very fond of doing automatic and clean searches (deleting the above) but now I do not touch the Hispasat satellite in those searches and the result is that I have some channels that no longer broadcast and I do not have the channels of the new frequencies What can I do to have it all? new channels and the previous from abertis