Discussion about DvbViewer Pro

far78

Registered
You need to create a new directory in C:\Program Files (x86)\DVBViewer\ called MDPlugins. Move all existing files from plugins directory for vPlug, NWEmu etc to there, including keys and all associated directories. In the now empty Plugins folder, copy across the files SoftCSA.dll and SoftCSA.ini - available from the post here in the RAR file, in the folder NWemu\NWemu_DVB_system_files\DVBVIWER\SoftCSA_300\Plugins. This fixed it for me :)

behking

Registered
thanks but it didn't solve my problem after some channels changes i get it again and when you saw "DVB Source Properties" the "Max.Queued audio (ms):TV/Radio" automatically had changed to 20 and i must change it manually to default number and it work, until after some random channel changes it happen again ?
now i back to 3.8 version but you make me happy if have any solution for this problem ?

serkanguzel

Registered
thanks but it didn't solve my problem after some channels changes i get it again and when you saw "DVB Source Properties" the "Max.Queued audio (ms):TV/Radio" automatically had changed to 20 and i must change it manually to default number and it work, until after some random channel changes it happen again ?
now i back to 3.8 version but you make me happy if have any solution for this problem ?

"DVBViewer Pro 5.3.2" Install version.

"DVBViewer Filter 3.9.1" with change.

behking

Registered
Hi

with all dvbviewer by Takki & Ahmad i get "User Data Error 1279 " :mad: "2 times" a day !!!

any one else had this problem ? what is the Solution ?

i even try it on a fresh win8 .

Last edited:

plachta

Donating Member
Hi, Have you ever tried to DVB PowerVU plugin ... I calculate working properly, but the image is not ?!

mx3000

Registered
Common Scrambling Algorithm or CSA have problem in dvbviewer

for view powervu channels in dvbviewer must fix csa

PowerVu+

Registered
When I use the DVBViewer 5.3.2.0 after sometime a message about registration appears and after clicking on it, the program is closed instantly. I use the Ahmad & Takki version by the way.

When it is closed like that, that also deletes all the lines in " TIMER " section which I already have entered manually.

Please help

exmax

Registered
Hi guys..

can someone help me.. i am using DVB Viewer Pro 5.4.0.0 and have a problem with recording channels with more audio tracks.. for example ORF have 3 audio tracks, dvb viewer is recording only one (the one i am watching) .. can i somehow record all 3 tracks?

thanx

serkanguzel

Registered
all they need to fix now is to show resolution and birate audio system etc. otherwise it works ok

Yes. I observed the same problem in you, too.

"Crack's master" I asked. He has no problem.

I use, Windows 8.1 enterprise 64 bit. Last Optional updates, I suspect.

Closing the PC; gives very short sound. After the last update.

If you find the solution, please write.

Regards.

Problem in the transition from HD to SD;
0q0qMo.png

Last edited:

APPLIANCES

Registered
Hi, I downloaded DVBViewer Pro 5.4.1 and ran it to installation this program.

My Norton Security stepped in with the following message.

Filename: vodsource.ax File blocked.
Threat name: Trojan.Gen.SMH.2Full Path: c:\program files (x86)\dvbviewer\filters\vodsource.ax

This file risk is high.

Threat type: Virus. Programs that infect other programs, files, or areas of a computer by inserting themselves or attaching themselves to that medium.

With the file removed the installation could not complete.
I am not an expert so can’t say if this program is dangerous, but Norton seems to think it is.

Anyone had any experience with this?

tg555

Donating Member
hallo, after reinstall all DVBViewer and add Recording Service I can not start recording service - icon in tray is still grey, dvbviewer works fine (antivirus and firewall are switch off), please help

plachta

Donating Member
Hi, yesterday I installed win10 and dvbviewer not install properly .... I did everything possible, and still throws me an error .... you do not have someone tip for success?!:mad:
Název protokolu:System
Zdroj: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM
Datum: 4.8.2015 18:32:32
ID události: 10016
Kategorie úlohy:Není
Úroveň: Chyba
Klíčová slova: Klasické nastavení
Uživatel: Martin-PC\Martin
Počítač: Martin-PC
Popis:
Nastavení oprávnění výchozí pro počítač neuděluje oprávnění Místní Aktivace pro serverovou aplikaci COM s identifikátorem CLSID
{C2F03A33-21F5-47FA-B4BB-156362A2F239}
a APPID
{316CDED5-E4AE-4B15-9113-7055D84DCC97}
uživateli Martin-PC\Martin (SID: S-1-5-21-425826449-4082847513-1832131875-1001) z adresy LocalHost (pomocí LRPC) běžící v kontejneru aplikací Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_1.4.8.176_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy etc.

Last edited:

plachta

Donating Member
Nice screen, but it does not help me. .... computer defends install this program although all possible security is disabled ..... all other programs I work.