tonybad

Registered
Hi everyone!
I've got that CT Jewel!

C-Tech 2100plus
H\W:1.00
S\W:6.66p oct24 07

I've got 3 usb pen drives.
1)a RIMAX USBeat303 mp3 player 1G ,that's got broken mp3 player but memory works well both with PC(I'm linux\xp user) and CT2100.
2)a Packard Bell funkey 1G that's the same as the RIMAX got,with PC is ok.I've new-formatted with the same fat sistem.plugged in the CT reads the usb port (on the TV screen open the message"wait,usb...etc") but does'nt open the funkey memory and goes on'n'on trying to read it(still remain the message) untill unplug it.I never repeat it. fear that damages usb CT port.
3)a WAITEC e-zi2 256MB .it's only storage memory.it's got 2 fat partitions:1 is encripted the other's free.
when plugged in it runs normally;here comes the message on screen then disappear.go in the CT system menu for"usb data transfert"
push"ok"button but nothing happens.unplagged and same message goes as normal.I've tryed several times.
my opinion is that more partitions cannot runs with CT system.

I know there's different between PC and CT system,so a computer "eats"better usb storage.
is it possible that some usb pen drive chipset are not compatibile with CT?
and the bigger pen drives(2G,4G,8G,so on),does some one have problem with?

leon branco

Registered
pen drives

with me works perfect,i have 3 pen drives,512,1G an 2G.
the better is you download the softcam or firmware you want to transfer to the CH first to a empty pen,than you connect the pen to the usb on the CH and data transfer with the deko ON.
If you want to transfer data from de CH to the pen drive is another thing.

tonybad

Registered
from deco to usb pen...

thank Leon Branco for your support!
maybe I have to format and get empty memory.

I always ask myself how to transfer data from dec to usb pen!
did you,or someone, that?

thank a lot ciao

byJEFF

Registered
Hi everyone!
I've got that CT Jewel!

C-Tech 2100plus
H\W:1.00
S\W:6.66p oct24 07

I've got 3 usb pen drives.
1)a RIMAX USBeat303 mp3 player 1G ,that's got broken mp3 player but memory works well both with PC(I'm linux\xp user) and CT2100.
2)a Packard Bell funkey 1G that's the same as the RIMAX got,with PC is ok.I've new-formatted with the same fat sistem.plugged in the CT reads the usb port (on the TV screen open the message"wait,usb...etc") but does'nt open the funkey memory and goes on'n'on trying to read it(still remain the message) untill unplug it.I never repeat it. fear that damages usb CT port.
3)a WAITEC e-zi2 256MB .it's only storage memory.it's got 2 fat partitions:1 is encripted the other's free.
when plugged in it runs normally;here comes the message on screen then disappear.go in the CT system menu for"usb data transfert"
push"ok"button but nothing happens.unplagged and same message goes as normal.I've tryed several times.
my opinion is that more partitions cannot runs with CT system.

I know there's different between PC and CT system,so a computer "eats"better usb storage.
is it possible that some usb pen drive chipset are not compatibile with CT?
and the bigger pen drives(2G,4G,8G,so on),does some one have problem with?

Hello,

I have two sony stick 2.0
one of 128mb and one of 512mb
128mb is not seen by the CT
512mb works perfect.

Grt. ...byJEFF

madfogs

Registered
hello,how can i find the programm here that i can load it on pen drive to ubgrade my latest software of 2100 plus