179p don't use it

spinners

Registered
This firmware it has some problems… I have had moreover large problems to return to the 162p…

The last one firmware working for the functionality p is the 162

We are waiting for to firmware stabler for 5000 c+

--

Il firmware 179p non funziona. La funzionalità p lavora solo in pochi casi e non pèer la RAI ad esempio. Non solo ma ha creato notevoli problemi il tornare alla versione precedente, infatti l'audio scompare. Per ripristinate ho dovuto reinstallare prima la versione 179 normale e poi la 162p, ma ho dovuto farlo più volte. Sconssiglio quindi caldamente di neppure provarla, a meno che non interessino le funzionalità p.

Last edited:

kargo.25

Super VIP
You are wrong!

1.79p works kinda perfectly.

You have the problems, so its your (receiver) issue.

vicu432

Registered
179p firmware is very good,open and Al Jazeera +1,+2,+3,+4 on Nilesat 7°W alone without doing anything.:thum:

siki12

Registered
On hotbird 13°E there are several channels that are not open with 1.79p (RAI, MEZZO, Equidia TV), but 1.62p firmware opens them without a problem.

Downgrade to 1.62p was no problem!

Jokis

Registered
in my case 179P works perfekt, but cardsh... dosn't work, if you just try to change deskey reciver crashes...
any one hade such problem, plees help...

6aNs3A7L

Registered
179p won't read my official *** sky it card

179p non legge le carte *** sky.
i restored 153p.

any ideas why?

Aceman

Registered
Hi.Since i loaded the last 2 Firmwares on my CT5000c i cannot use the zoom function on 2 italian broadcasters,Rai1 & Rai2.Anyone else encounters the same problem?How is it resolvible?

smboards

Registered
same problem here with 179p. I wouldn't say that you cannot enter server parameters, you surely can. You however can't change deskey as this crashes the box 100% on saving the parameters.

Otherwise 179p works just perfectly so I wouldn't really like to go back to earlier version.