CHAT about CCCam on Humax 5400

beastien

Registered
I dont quite understand how this works, I can get the SSSP plug software to connect to cccam on my Dreambox, but there doesn't seem to be any info coming through.
How is the Humax connected to this software? null modem cable from PC to Humax? Or am I missing something completely?

Salah Said

HUMAX fan
I dont quite understand how this works, I can get the SSSP plug software to connect to cccam on my Dreambox, but there doesn't seem to be any info coming through.
How is the Humax connected to this software? null modem cable from PC to Humax? Or am I missing something completely?

It is simple
Null Modem between Humax and PC
the program is on PC
PC is connected to the internet
Run the program
adjust Humax settings
The program should have the server in one of its files
And that is all

beastien

Registered
I'm trying to use it with Foxtel *** in Australia , will this work?
I've read that people can view Sky UK with Humax, Sky uses very similar encryption.

mogembo

Registered
if pmct support sky channels and u have working server details then you can watch in humax5400 with sssplug

tomgr

Registered
Ok.
This works in windows.
Is there a similar plugin that works in linux?
I tried to work with the SSSPlug wine in ubuntu. The flycccam linked to the server, but unfortunately did not see the SSSPlug / dev/ttyS0.
Thanks!

Salah Said

HUMAX fan
so how do i enter the server details into the plugin folder?

It is so simple
You should have one line or more
Copy these lines
and paste it in a file called FLYCCCAM.cfg in the plugins folder
and save it of course
then start the program

like this photo
zzzzt.jpg

beastien

Registered
Sorry, I'm still a bit confused as to how this exactly works.
My Humax has latest Toh firmware, and I'm trying to share from a cccam server on one of my dreamboxes.
The first thing I want to know is will the Humax decrypt N*S?
If so is there anything else besides the firmware I need to decrypt N*S?

betas

Registered
Is this for use with WSP? I have a cccam server set up on a dm-500 with a few hosts but I would like to get it to work with my humax 5400 as a client. Would I use WSP and FLYCCCAM.cfg in the plugins folder of wsp?

Salah Said

HUMAX fan
Is this for use with WSP? I have a cccam server set up on a dm-500 with a few hosts but I would like to get it to work with my humax 5400 as a client. Would I use WSP and FLYCCCAM.cfg in the plugins folder of wsp?

Answer = NO

WSP is used for newcamd servers not cccam

bong25

Registered
Asalamu Alaikum Said,

Currently I am running a card sharing with IrdetoCS Server and Client which are running with Windows XP. The current setups like the following:

Server:
Windows XP
Phoenix Card Reader on Comport 1
IrdetoCS server Software
NO-IP director
Internet

Client:
Windows XP
Season II Card Interface
Humax 5400
IrdetoCS Client Software
Internet

The above setups were quite well for around two years now, but unfortunately it is not stable now-a-days.

What do you recommend for new setups utilizing some of my equipments mainly the “Phoenix Card Reader” and “Humax 5400” with Irdeto Card.

And if you can give me a link for Step-by-step guide that you will recommend.

Thanks in advance.

Note: With the above setups, client does not need to open port in their router, Openning ports on router is only in Server sides.

Last edited:

bong25

Registered
Hello Mr. bong25

You are lucky to have irdeto card
Simply enjoy sharing 6 types with Humax 5400

Thanks for your reply.

So I am stock with unstable Irdeto sharing?

Like sharemax could not do the trick of sharing Irdeto Card with Phoenix card reader for Humax?

Regards

Bong25

PS: I am maybe off topic here so my apology in advance.