kathrein ufs 910 lan

darius1

Registered
how do you install PKT image Y2K11 in your kathrein ufs 910.
is ther any how to step by step?

darius1

Registered
with 2.02_Final_FTP_2nd_BL in flash , KCC 3.2 , barry-allen & baboot

here http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?p=268543 there is a how to file from elgeneral
Thank you dear
I know how to barry allen and I have it on usb now but I could not do it on flash. I wante to have it as flash version on flash.
and looking for easy way, all instruction I have find is in german or plish I need an english guide how to.
Thanks agian.

triplex1

Registered
Thank you dear
I know how to barry allen and I have it on usb now but I could not do it on flash. I wante to have it as flash version on flash.
and looking for easy way, all instruction I have find is in german or plish I need an english guide how to.
Thanks agian.

if you do not hurry I'll show you how is done the next days

darius1

Registered
thank you
as I told before I know verey well how to do barry allen.
I whish a easy step by step to run in flash. how to install a img. in flash.in english .
I have found som in germany which i do not understan quite well.
and easy guide how to install by multipart progam or other program.
I found also moraly program from HDMU team , but they dont have any english guide heller.

triplex1

Registered
thank you
as I told before I know verey well how to do barry allen.
I whish a easy step by step to run in flash. how to install a img. in flash.in english .
I have found som in germany which i do not understan quite well.
and easy guide how to install by multipart progam or other program.
I found also moraly program from HDMU team , but they dont have any english guide heller.

I haven't guide for Barry Allen in flash because i not working other img except original in flash of my kathrein :appl

darius1

Registered
I haven't guide for Barry Allen in flash because i not working other img except original in flash of my kathrein :appl
mey be you miss undrestand me.
I did not mean barry alen img, I meam an img. which bild spasial for flash not usb img. an flash img.
an esay way to install an flash img. in flash memmory of the box not in usb as barry allen.