Neotion Video link - download

mgalic2

Registered
Neotion video link:
Code:
http://www.my-neotionbox.tv/gb/index.php?rub=NEOTION%20Video%20Link&page=03_NEOTION%20Video%20Link/01_NEOTION%20Video%20Link%20-%20Instant%20Record%20Edition.php

alex0373

magare505

Registered
please help!! how can i watch satellite programs from neotion 501 on my pc. i have neotion video link program but it doesn't work anymore i can't find agreement for serial 0204D32F. does anyone know how??

magare505

Registered
how can i watch programs from neotion 501 on my computer? i have neotion video link program but it wants me to enter the agreement key for serial 0204D32F. can anybody help??

testi

Super VIP
Start .. RUN...REGEDIT ... HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\NEOTION\VideoLink\2.3\General ... delete the entry "FIRSTUSEDATE" and restart.

should be oki then if i remember correctly :)

magare505

Registered
Start .. RUN...REGEDIT ... HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\NEOTION\VideoLink\2.3\General ... delete the entry "FIRSTUSEDATE" and restart.
i did it and it still doesn't work. there was a site on the net where i downloaded video link program and there i could find the agreement for code 0204D32F. but now i can't find that site like it's not working anymore or something.

alex0373

you become after any time a message from neotion Videolink?

than you must del. a registry entry.
See the Posting from testi:

should be oki then if i remember correctly

lnkm2003

Registered
hello. I have a problem with Winclip3.0.2 no picture but I got sound, can anyone help me please.
Thank you

mum

Registered
Does anyone knows a valid download link for Neotion video link ?

how can i watch programs from neotion 501 on my computer? i have neotion video link program but it wants me to enter the agreement key for serial 0204D32F. can anybody help??

Getsuga

Registered
Any link for an earlier version for the videolink software? I’ve just tried to use the record edition but it does not work. I used to run the 1.1 version few years ago and it worked perfectly, unfortunately i lost the software CD and i can’t find it on the web anymore.:confused:

Last edited: