Winclip : Device for Neo :)

testi

Super VIP
"Hi,

Few weeks ago, i received a mail from a guy for integrate the neotions box under winclip.
I received this kind of mail everyweek..... My answer is always the same : winclip is free and i can't spend my money for buy all the different card.
But the day after, i found one in a second market place, a skybox SP1 for 5 euro... a sign of god may be Very Happy

So with the neotion SDK, i developped a interface beetween the driver and winclip.
Work fine. The only problem is that this box don't like a ts stream > 2600 * 188 B/s or when this rate suddenly increase. (so video frozen)
But this happen only in 5% of all the channel tested.
Tested with NB1000S , NB3000, NB501 and Skybox SP1.
(Seems only simple disecq work fine)

Don't know if many people still use this neotion boxes.
Anyway, if you want to use it, download this file and copy it under c:\winclip\streamreader directory.

hxxp://www.zshare.net/download/4557368b3204a5/

Thanks to hal2000 and testi for the tests

Regards."

many thanks to biloute2121 :)

terryashbyash

Please could somebody write an idiots guide for this, I have tried but failed, got pcvid to green in taskbar, failed to get any further. I have latest vplug and other bits.
If all else fails willing to experiment with high gain dish/lnb pointed at astra 2.
RF at least is simple even at microwave frequencies, connect to a spectrum analyzer, set freq and swing the dish for best signal. Software kills me but RF hasn't changed since the dark ages(1980s(

Last edited:

alex0373

Winclip 2.9.9

- Add DVB-C (under BDA). Big thanks to md for push me to integrat it and for all tests he did !
You can find a sample - provide by him - of ini file definition for the cable in \WinClip\transponders\4000.ini
Tested with a technotrend dvb-c 1500
- Option directory record (setting -> option)
- possibility to select the directory plugin -> press and keep SHIFT on keyboard and start winclip
- Shorcut in channel list to favori/list of sat
- Remove Class CPannelChannelList (take time to initialize, take memory, and...useless....)
- Spash windows on start
- resize channel list in X is not possible (put it in mini list for do it with the skin Media)
- Sort channel list by transponder (search function in this mood -> search a transponder)
- new scan transponder available from the channel list.
- delete useless option in popup menu
- installation of WinClip is now possible anywhere
- use info "S2" from transponder ini file
- add haali renderer. Request and (good) idea from Md. But seems problem when video card support mpg4 hardware and seems not run under Vista. (Run ok with core avc)
- add diseqc with Neotion. (tested with skypilot, NB1000S double head and NB3000 4 Ports)
in WinClip configuration setting :

* DISEQC SIMPLE A -> ToneBurst LNB A
* DISEQC SIMPLE B -> ToneBurst LNB B
* DISEQC LEVEL 1AA -> DiseqC 1.x LNB A
* DISEQC LEVEL 1BA -> DiseqC 1.x LNB B
* DISEQC LEVEL 1AA -> DiseqC 1.x LNB C
* DISEQC LEVEL 1BB -> DiseqC 1.x LNB D

- Add status bar :

* channel name -> click on = channel properties
* Video detail
* Ratio video -> click on = change to manuel 4/3 or 16/9 or auto detection
* Audio detail
* Pid audio switch -> click on = change audio pid
* Signal quality - strenght / CPU -> click on = change to quality or CPU or strenght signal
* Egp info -> move mouse on the channel list and will see the current program epg (title)

- fix AC3 tag detection on german channels
- fix some little things in the channels list
- fix epg info when sid are egal on different sat
- fix HD 16/9 and 4/3 detection
- fix task bar appears sometime in full screen
- fix crash when close one filter property

- Add chinese translation. Thanks too "Skyworth Aree"

More details :

- Shorcut in channel list to favori/list of sat

For play with it , select in the channel list menu, the "favori/sat shortcut def"

- Possibility to select the directory plugin
if you use differents configurations plugins, you can select the running directory. For this, press SHIFT and keep it pressed and start WinClip.

- installation of WinClip is now possible anywhere
if you want to update WinClip, you need to select the previous directory. Or you can copy the files channelList.bin and config.ini in the new directory.
I saw one case of trouble when copy old channel list in this new version. But can't reproduce it for fix it. So in this case, you will need to create a new configuration (and new scan). Sorry about that.

Regards.

Biloute2121.

download