For Testi: Discussion about the latest rp files

Ord Mantel

Well Known Member
Yes, this is FTA channel on 42°E (11054 H 30000), but encrypted in Biss when is live (football) matches. Man say, other channels in Biss not work, only this channel.

T-down

Hello Testi,
since several days the keys for TNT France seems to be public ...,
are these keys valid and can you put them in a new , working RP ?
Or is this just some working stuff for OSCAM and Original Cards ?
Best regards
t-down

T-down

Hello Testi ,
thx for the new RP with TNTSAT. Everything is working fine on Astra 19e except the channel NT1 . I think this channel is part of TNTSAT but is not clearing at all. On the transponder are 2 NT1 but none of them is clearing .
Any ideas what is going wrong .
Best regard

canaille

Registered
hello testi

for me tntsat and absat ok ,I dont test to 5 degres only astra and hotbird

only some time is bloked to the chanel and the telecomande dont move nothing, (may be my receiver is problem)

thanks lot one more time boss

bye

Last edited:

T-down

only some time is bloked to the chanel and the telecomande dont move nothing, (may be my receiver is problem)

same here - it is still a problem since TNTSAT is part of the RP.
19e is working fine
thx again
best regards

lero34

Registered
The first great thanks to mr.testi
I have also problem with last rp 545,freezing and is open some chanals on 19e and 13e.Is there something to do.
with best regards

T-down

Biss is not working in all RP .I think if it is possible Testi would have done this a long time ago . Sorry.

BTW : Testi -old friend- any news on the problem with the freezing picture and the new key03 from canal digitaal ? I know you are also having other things to do ...

Last edited:

canaille

Registered
hello
I think I remember that we had already had the problem of channels that hangs, but I do not remember how it was resolved
I'm the only one? which block the demo and must reboot the box
or one of you has a solution

thank you

bye

testi

Super VIP
firmware ?

on which channels receiver is blocked ... this happens only on tntsat or on c+nl also ?