For Testi: Discussion about the latest rp files

T-down

Hello ,
it seems we have I2 key very fast after a key change. Would it not be easier to put the key in a new RK rather than to code these new key in a new RP ? With a hexeditor a new coding is not possible ( i think because of a wrong header and sha ... ), but the keys are found with a editor . We just can not load the changed RP into the Neobox. Is there a much easier solution possible ?

T-down

Hello Testi,
can you please code a new RP with the new c+nl key because it is weekend ....Thx in advance ! Have a nice weekend

T-down

I really do not want to bother you ... can you please code a new RP with the new c+nl key . Thx very much in advance !

T-down

Well, fta at the momemt but the new key 03 is still posted . Can you please code a new RP when it is nessesary later on the day. And second , is it not much easier to put the key in a rk ? Impossible ?

testi

Super VIP
sure possible , but no time currently ...

so you have to live with new rp ,till there is some sparetime :)

T-down

Thx again Testi . I just asked for the solution with rk because in this case you have not to code always a new RP . Less work for you and it is not a problem to put in the keys by ourself. Have a nice weekend .

T-down

I think the dutchies become encrypted again during the day. Can you please code a new RP with the new key 02 .
Thx in advance.

T-down

I know I am quick but I recently saw the new key 03 here at the forum for the dutchies . Today at 20:30 is a new premiere and I hope you can code a new RP for this event .
Thx in advance !!!

T-down

Hello Testi,
a new firmware for the C-Tech is new in several dlc with patched canal*s*a*t and b*i*s .
Does this mean that you are now able to create a new RP for us ?

T-down

Hello Testi,
Csat keys are out now . Is it possible to create a working RP with these keys ?

T-down

Thx for the 527 , but I am having serious problems with the BIS channels which are not clearing very well . Csat is working fine . Is it just me who have here a problem ?

testi

Super VIP
try it this way if you want me to take a look :)

- detailed problem description
- channel (freq)

T-down

Sorry to bother you again , here are more details :
12285-V-27500 ( ABSAT )
e.g. RTL 9 and Dorcel not clearing at all ;
e.g. NT1 and XXL clearing for 11 sec, stopped for 11 sec , clearing and stopping in 11 sec intervall ;

11895 ( CSAT )
e.g. MCM Top not clearing ;
e.g. all other channel clearing with no problem

Strange , isn't it or not ....

What is about the "a la carte" channels ? Are they using a different system in via2 ?

Last edited:

T-down

Edit II:
Some channels clearing after switching back from a not encrypted channel e.g M6 Music Black and M6 Music Club ( 12610 ).
Some channels not clearing at all e.g Canal+ sport (11856 ) and ESPN America (12662) !

T-down

From Kingofsat : 12129 in seca, nagra and Via2.5,Via2.6 and Via3.0 !

( I read somewhere else they do someting with some kind of old TPS thing .... )

T-down

So ,... I wondered about this because Lyngsat just had the seca/nagra system for these channels . Thx for your help .