Vu Solo4K Z80 "sinclair spectrum" emulator

serdeliuk

Registered
Hello,

I am almost done porting a Z80 emulator to solo4k under SDL2 + directfb, basically i have a working version of SDL2 with directfb video and alsa sound.

For those interested please keep looking here ;)

Marc

serdeliuk

Registered
Just to let you know that the emulator is working well, having some issues replacing keyboard with remote controller.
Currently is working from command line only, but i am working to build a plugin as well.

serdeliuk

Registered
I have a little bit of progress, i was able to add all remote keys to SDL2 and started to modify the interface to control the emulator with remote control.
Then i will create a e2 plugin to start the emulator from plugins menu.
I expect that all will be ready till the end of the week, i will keep you posted.

serdeliuk

Registered
Just to let you know that I am still working on this, unfortunately it has issues syncing sound with the image, i have ported few emulators and all of them have same issues, i will try to fix the sound issue in the next few weeks, meanwhile i can provide a version without sound if you like to test :) just let me know

serdeliuk

Registered
As an update, I was able to finalize this project, i have a fully working ZX80 emulator with proper sound which can load almost all kind of tape files, can save/load and more.
I was able to port the FUSEemulator and libspectrum on my Vu+ Solo4K

I hope to be able to generate all required packages in the next few days, for anyone interested, to be able to install the emulator and create a small plugin to start the emulator under enigma2.