Go Back   Sat Universe > Nothing to do with SAT > Claudia's Games

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Who want's to be the last poster!?

Claudia's Games

Old 01-01-2019, 07:12  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Happy new year 2019
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ma1386 For This Useful Post:
ararat (08-01-2019), harryt (02-01-2019)
Old 11-04-2019, 08:03  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

everyone on holidays
The Following User Says Thank You to harryt For This Useful Post:
ararat (11-04-2019)
Old 11-04-2019, 15:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 5,036 Times in 3,632 Posts

No, i´m at home ... lurking in the dark.

and seeing

harryt (16-04-2019)
Old 16-04-2019, 09:40  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

LOL you need to come into the sunshine for a while
The Following User Says Thank You to harryt For This Useful Post:
ararat (17-04-2019)
Old 17-04-2019, 12:57  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

No way.
I´m close to being a vampire.

(No joke: must avoid UV light since last year - it harms my face skin, lets my blood vessels crack and leaves me spotted like a pimpled adolescent if i don´t stay in the shadows .)

Will therefore be searching easter eggs in the cellar this weekend. ... where my RED RED Wine bottles are stored ...

Have HAPPY HOLIDAYS everyone!
harryt (23-04-2019)
Old 11-05-2019, 20:52  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

It must be Me.
ararat (12-05-2019)
Old 12-05-2019, 03:04  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Yes @andy g is right. It must be him.

harryt (04-06-2019)
Old 04-06-2019, 00:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

who else would it be then?