Tukmenistan Sport on 52.5e in Slo Mo?

The plant man

Registered
Its really weird but this channel seems to be in slo mo. It was fine last season but the picture is really slow then it jumps forward and carries on slow again. Anyone else seen this?

The plant man

Registered
Has no one else got this problem, am I dreaming it? Its all in slo mo, no kidding then it jumps to catch up, its weird. Ive just seen Tammy Abraham score for Chelsea in slo mo, honest! Someone please tell me I aint going mad!!

The plant man

Registered
Thanks william, but Ive been watching this channel for about 3 years with no probs, got 62% quality.Are you watching this channel this evening? Its bizarre

william-1

Feed Hunter
No I am watching the matches on 10E & 28E but I will check out 52east at 1/2 time & let you know what I get.

william-1

Feed Hunter
I am getting 84% signal quality with 88cm mesh dish & Octangon SX88 4K UHD receiver here in West Essex,

You may have an obstruction in your line of view or your dish needs re-setting as you will not tell me where you are or what size dish you are using there is not much else I can do to help you.

Last edited:

william-1

Feed Hunter
Sounds to me that your dish needs resetting you should be getting at least 90% SQ with a dish of that size in your location.

william-1

Feed Hunter
These are 3 of the most common dish set up errors that will give you weak signals,
Motor set at the not at the correct Elevation for your location for maximum signal at your reference satellite,
Dish Declination not set set for maximum signal at your reference satellite,
Dish is not set at dead central on the motor spigot.