B* SS Server Status and Updates

hisakatano

Hellobox 8
Their Auto Biss system seems to have shut down completely
Not buying Hellobox series receivers is preventing unnecessary cost losses

hisakatano

In the case of GT Media Box, it is the Biss Autoroll of some important TP Channel, but not the Biss Autoroll for most of the rest. Hellobox is completely dead and Gt Media can see their thoughts on post-user support at a level that just keeps it in place It is the right direction not to buy two types of satellite receivers ALI still sells receivers while advertising for FULL Biss Autoroll. I hope you don't buy it..

BLACKCRUSADER

In the case of GT Media Box, it is the Biss Autoroll of some important TP Channel, but not the Biss Autoroll for most of the rest. Hellobox is completely dead and Gt Media can see their thoughts on post-user support at a level that just keeps it in place It is the right direction not to buy two types of satellite receivers ALI still sells receivers while advertising for FULL Biss Autoroll. I hope you don't buy it..

I would like to get some starsat boxes but they don't reply from their website

hisakatano

Gtmedia Biss Autoroll - Fully Run Great !!
I bought several more of their receivers from Ali
Hellobox their Biss Autoroll is still a month away Not Working ..
Hellobox dumps it in the trash and buys several additional Gtmedia boxes

dvlajkovic

Now Gtmedia BOX Boss Autoroll Poor Again!!
They have one Week Good after Two Week Poor ...again and again
you need to buy more of their boxes and they will extend one Week Good for 24 hours
nt23I6L.gif

hisakatano

Gtmedia box is really bad
I manually keyed in to see if the current server is dead, but the screen stops and the receiver Run to calculate Auto Biss.
Cancel all the boxes I ordered from Ali.. Been dead for a while after a few days of normalcy and I miss Hellobox so much.
Chinese Autoroll Biss Setop is really bad for your mental health...

klickklack

Gtmedia box is really bad
I manually keyed in to see if the current server is dead, but the screen stops and the receiver Run to calculate Auto Biss.
Cancel all the boxes I ordered from Ali.. Been dead for a while after a few days of normalcy and I miss Hellobox so much.
Chinese Autoroll Biss Setop is really bad for your mental health...
when this happened ,you must restart your box .this happened also when also server on air and working. So everytime you must restart your box! and manuell key-adding working too.