Key intelsat 11 tp 4180 V 3000 director (televisa)

marcinhare27

Registered
Please someone has the key of tp 4180 V 30000 televisa satelite intelsat 11. And which receiver can i use to open this type de encoding director. Thanks

kebien

Registered
I would recommend to read about tandberg in its own thread.
And to find out what type of tandberg is using.
Expend time logging,recording,supplying information others might need to help you.

Please understand what you are asking might not be possible (because is not a version that can be opened),or nobody have keys.

Is also polite to introduce yourself in the appropriate section before start asking questions/hand-outs.
A friendly reminder

marcinhare27

Registered
I would recommend to read about tandberg in its own thread.
And to find out what type of tandberg is using.
Expend time logging,recording,supplying information others might need to help you.

Please understand what you are asking might not be possible (because is not a version that can be opened),or nobody have keys.

Is also polite to introduce yourself in the appropriate section before start asking questions/hand-outs.
A friendly reminder

thanks for the help. I'm sorry you did not introduce me. I got a little lost here because I do not speak English. I write and I read with the help of google translator.

kebien

Registered
It is ok.
What you can do is to post in English,and then also in your language in the same post,so others can help you.

BobRX

Registered
Donating Member
@marcinhare27

The package at 4180 V has left Intelsat 11 some months ago. Also, it probably wasn't encrypted in 'Director', but Digicipher II, which is secure. There are however some more transponders on IS 11 with Televisa packages, also in Digicipher (3902 H, 3929 H, 3945 H). So you'll have to subscribe :)

paytv said:
It is tandberg Direktor key

:confused: what do you want to say, i don't understand

Last edited:

marcinhare27

Registered
@marcinhare27

The package at 4180 V has left Intelsat 11 some months ago. Also, it probably wasn't encrypted in 'Director', but Digicipher II, which is secure. There are however some more transponders on IS 11 with Televisa packages, also in Digicipher (3902 H, 3929 H, 3945 H). So you'll have to subscribe :)

:confused: what do you want to say, i don't understand

Hello. You think this digicipher encoding has like opening with some receiver. thank you