Neoboot 5

balkanac

Registered
I try this plugin with Zgemma H7s. OpenPLi in flesh, but killing network. After a network restart, or reboot router, OpenPLi works, but only until the next enigma restart. Most other images work well, especially OpenVIX, PurE2.
@GONZALES
Can you tell which receiver you use (I guess Vu +) and do we use the Zgemma receiver, maybe we're wrong in the installation process?

anwar saheb

Registered
It works for the first time,once the new image istalled,and want to change the image,it will go to the flash image.After that you will not be to return and breboot the newly installed image!!!!

balkanac

Registered
As I said, I have Zgemma H7s. Can someone make a step-by-step installation guide or a video guide? Obviously, I'm wrong. Do not get me wrong. I succeed in installing some images, but after the installation of the Kodi plugin, even before that, problems started. First of all, network problems with OpenPLi image.
@anwar saheb
Did I understand you well? When I want to start another image from Neoboot, I need to start Neoboot, get back in the flesh, and then start the desired image from Neoboot?

anwar saheb

Registered
When I installed neoboot 5.3,and tried to reboot a new image,I got the message:error,you have neoboot installed on usb and hdd,uninstall one directories.I did that 4 times ,failure in the end.

balkanac

Registered
Have you connected to the receiver of two external devices, and USB and HDD? If so, do unmount / media / usb /, then reboot. Then run Neoboot, and see what's happening ...
You can install Neoboot either on /media/hdd/ or on /medai/usb/. Not at both locations simultaneously ....

Last edited:

balkanac

Registered
/ media / usb / floder, is it empty or not? If not, what do you have in it? Also, what do you have in / media / hdd /?