DoggieLoveDoll: A sex doll for dogs

Laur

Registered
DoggieLoveDoll: A sex doll for dogs

09028_dogdoll.jpg
Bringing new meaning to the phrase doggie-style the world's first sex doll for dogs has gone on sale.

The Doggie Love Doll is made for randy dogs ... and promises to save peoples legs, pillows and stuffed toys from over amorous doggie advances.

Revealed in Brazil last week, it comes in three sizes and is made from soft rubber for the dog to get a good grip.

Once, in position shall we say, there is a silicone vagina for fido to get woof with, which makers PetSmiling say is easy to clean.
They claim the DoggieLoveDoll will be in pet stores worldwide (scaring people) by the end of the year.

"I had the idea to make this doll when my Maltese started to grab everybody’s legs," said Marco Giroto, owner of PetSmiling.

"I did some research and couldn’t find anything like it, anywhere in the world. I decided to make it!"

A spokesperson for the company added: "When a dog tries to hump legs, stuffed animals and other objects, he cannot reach an ejaculation. With the DoggieLoverDoll he can.

"Dogs have a great sexual appetite and this novelty, surely will better their lives."