Go Back   Sat Universe > Emulators & Cardservers > Chat > Oscam Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Oscam-emu can not start.

Oscam Chat

Old 09-04-2019, 10:54  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Oscam-emu can not start.

I have updated binary the same as always and Oscam will not start. Anyone else having same problem? Vu+ solo2 openvix
The Following User Says Thank You to spanner123 For This Useful Post:
niloc (10-04-2019)
Old 09-04-2019, 11:45  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 50,172 Times in 8,401 Posts

The oscam runs fine.

Try to run it via telnet and tell us the error.
Old 09-04-2019, 11:54  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by juli13 View Post
The oscam runs fine.

Try to run it via telnet and tell what is the error.
Sorry don't know how to do this can you be more specific please.
Old 09-04-2019, 12:00  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

i use the same version and im having problems with dm7080 on discoverys 0.8W begin to works but after 5s the picture is freeze and i can hear the audio but the picture is stoped
Old 09-04-2019, 12:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,355 Times in 351 Posts

Maybe it's the libcrypto that is required now. Maybe the version of openssl (libcrypto is part of it) against which it was compiled (dynamically linked) is different than the version in his image.

spanner123, open cmd in windows and run the following commands:

"telnet <your ip of your box>", e.g. "telnet 192.168.1.21"

then type "root", when asked for username

and then type "openssl version"

@juli13 which is the openssl version in your toolchain?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nautilus7 For This Useful Post:
medousa89 (09-04-2019), niloc (10-04-2019)
Old 09-04-2019, 12:06  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 50,172 Times in 8,401 Posts

I will check the ssl version when i get home.

As i remember libcrypto is 0.9.8
Old 09-04-2019, 12:13  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautilus7 View Post
Maybe it's the libcrypto that is required now. Maybe the version of openssl (libcrypto is part of it) against which it was compiled (dynamically linked) is different than the version in his image.

spanner123, open cmd in windows and run the following commands:

"telnet <your ip of your box>", e.g. "telnet 192.168.1.21"

then type "root", when asked for username

and then type "openssl version"

@juli13 which is the openssl version in your toolchain?
Could not get command prompt to recognise commands but via dreambox control centre it brings up openssl 1.0.2m 2 nov 2017
The Following User Says Thank You to spanner123 For This Useful Post:
niloc (10-04-2019)
Old 09-04-2019, 13:10  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,340 Times in 428 Posts

i had same problem with oscam-svn11509-795-arm_dm900-solo4k-webif-oscam-emu-patched.tar.gz (always before used this dm900-solo4k and worked perfect)
solved problem with this version: oscam-svn11509-795-arm_dream-webif-oscam-emu-patched.tar.gz

with oscam-11509-arm_dream-emu from juli13 never had problem, start always
niloc (10-04-2019)
Old 09-04-2019, 13:23  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,355 Times in 351 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by juli13 View Post
I will check the ssl version when i get home.

As i remember libcrypto is 0.9.8
well, this version is ancient anyway. Is this a toolchain from simplebuild?

Probably this is why is does not work (his image has version 1.0.2).

You can build with static libcrypto from now on, so your binaries don't rely on image's libcrypto.

There is a bug in oscam right now that prevents building with static libcrypto, though. I am working on it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nautilus7 For This Useful Post:
juli13 (09-04-2019), medousa89 (09-04-2019), niloc (10-04-2019), Rickk (09-04-2019), ^[email protected]@in^ (09-04-2019)
Old 09-04-2019, 14:09  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 2,133 Times in 520 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanner123 View Post
I have updated binary the same as always and Oscam will not start. Anyone else having same problem? Vu+ solo2 openvix
Hi,
Could you try this oscam-11510-mipsoe20-emu bin?
https://www92.zippyshare.com/v/ph3qO32v/file.html
Thanks.