problem of Neotion 501 & 601 ( MUST READ )

isenguard

U Will Never Walk Alone
Super VIP
i am not supposed 2 say this and may be testi will be angry with me but i have to say:

over a long time , many members complain that we have problems with our Neotion 501 & 601 ( like Biss Channels and TPS ) and over the last few weeks , many members crossed the line and insulted testi in public and in Private messages just because he is busy and cant give us the daily TPS EMU (those who sent bad PMs , testi didnt report about them :eek: )

so, reminding u about testi and his history with us : WE were almost the first receiver to have Cryptoworks on it and that is because of testi.

we were of the very first receivers to have TPS ( when we have an EMU every week) and that was also because of testi.

and now, many members blame testi for not having TPS AU and why not watching IR2 packages???

so, this is the whole truth:

testi can make TPS AU and has all data required 4 Irdeto2 hack ( i can confirm that IR2 data was ok with him before showtime is open on V-plug)

the only thing that prevents him from making the necessary EMU is the crappy firmware of Neotion. this firmware contains many bugs that make it :
impossible to watch BISS channels,
impossible to have TPS AU like many other receivers,
impossible to watch IR2 packages

so the only way 2 make Neotion up-to-date is to fix this firmware by one of two ways:

- Neotion company MUST make new firmware with bugs fixed ( i hope any one in this company read this) i sent many many e-mails to them but no reply. so feel free to try ( i dont think this company cares about us )

or

- the source codes of the current firmware are given -in private - to testi and he can fix these bugs.

it is all clear to u now and any one can help , please do

i think it is clear now that testi is doing his best as much as the firmware allows to him.

about being only the one who have the method 2 make the daily EMU, i think there is no problem to respect this. he keeps his promise. and he is trying to give us clues to make the TPS EMU and sure many of us will make it

and finally, i swear u dont really know how lucky we are to have a person like testi supporting our box. he can make miracles with this box only if he has a good firmware

i think now we must thank testi again for the time he spent and spending in trying 2 make something good for us and 4 everything he made for us

this was not defense about testi, but it s defense about everyone who makes his best in silence to make people happy but people cant be grateful.

thanks testi and thanks Vahid for everything and please forgive these people , they just dont know

regards

zivac

Registered
Thanks Isenguard.

There is nothing else to say.

This is usefully for someone understandable people.

Thanks mate.

canaille

Registered
I also will give my, for those which knows me

without Mr. testi you would ever have known tps or other on your demonstration, it is at the base of all

it does it in all solidarity and kindness

that known as, it does not owe anything has nobody and those which content with are not followed, achette another recever

bye

sorry for my english

zivac

Registered
OK. canaille, is not problem in people who are involved in whole process of searching, making and sharing support for NB. We are understanding each other. Problem makes some people who doesn't work anything for NB community, who only wait to get results of knowledge and often hard work from altruistic people, like testi, vahid, astruc, you, tolive, isenguard, d.j.carusso, red baron and many others.
Thanks to all above people, our boxes are still very usefull.

An advice for not patient, unpleasure and ungreatfull people, invest some money and bay some other box with better support. That is not problem today, enough boxes now have better performance and are not so expensive. Thanks to all great members of neotion community.

isenguard

U Will Never Walk Alone
Super VIP
I also will give my, for those which knows me

without Mr. testi you would ever have known tps or other on your demonstration, it is at the base of all

it does it in all solidarity and kindness

that known as, it does not owe anything has nobody and those which content with are not followed, achette another recever

bye

sorry for my english

hello canaille
long time we didnt hear from u
happy to see u around buddy :D

regards

s.o.s

Registered
We must say Thanx from the bottom of our hearts to all the stuff here working hardly to give us the best for our Neotionbox and specialy for you Mr.Testi.
You are the best Mr.Testi, realy you are the best...

MADRIDISTA

Registered
Look my friend, there is simply no doubt at all that we cannot even find the words to describe the real value and significance of Testi and his work.
On the other hand seems to be inevitable that alongside the enthusiastic people you would find some parasites who just sit and wait for the products of hard work of the above-mentioned ones.
Those never show any intention of providing any help nor any intention of exploring the ways to make any kind of improvements to make it at least somewhat easier to the entire community.
Unfortunately, they will alwasy exist, but it would be splendid if they at least do not create any hardship to the hard workin' people whose skills and knowledge we all enjoy in the end.
Here, as Isenguard explained firmware source is what is needed, and I hope it will be avaliable eventually.
One thing is certain though.. if we don't try to obtain it, we will never get it.

daniel.qualquer

Registered
Hi,

I'm portuguese, and i talk regularly with Testi and others experts in others receivers. I must say that i never find someone like testi, always ready to help, always ready to hear our suggestions, with all the patience of the world.
Testi have also 2 others important things:
First of all, he have not financial interests, all he do it's just to help the others. At second, testi have only a Word, he make a promise and he keep it.
If someone give something to me, and say "you can make emu's, but you can´t make public the source code", i'll do exactly the same.

Without new firmware, the neotions sooner or later will be dead, so the people who send PM's to testi with complains, should instead of that send email's to Neotion manufacturer to ask what Isenguard say's, because who earn the money with the sell's of neotions was not testi, who cheat us was not testi.

This guys want to help?? ask testi what you can do

d.j.carusso

Registered

One more great job from Testi.. Digi AU.. !!
I not have any comment, I only say one more time THANK YOU TESTI for all your great job !!:thum::thum:

P.S. Sorry Rock but my thanks button is not enough... Thanks !

michel_33

Registered
>I'am newbie in NB, but all i can say is Thanks for all the people that succeed in give us updates for our boxes!:clapping::clapping:

desmoulins

Registered
Nothing is for granted...

Too many people think that others HAVE TO GIVE:confused:.....:mad:wrong ,learn to be humble and RESPECT other peoples efforts and kindness.:clapping:Thats the only way to keep a strong and unique comunity together and growing positively!!
THANK YOU TO EVERY ONE FOR YOUR TIME AND EFFORTS GIVEN HEREKEEP GOING ON :thum:
best regards to all the forum comunity

Dandanny

Registered
Hi could anyone please give me any instructions or details about neotion box "how to create a firm ware for it" i know c++ and i am a math teacher, but the firm wares are already incoded, so plz let me keep myself bussy by helping me doing firmwares.... i wanna learn that stuff .... so plz...can anyone help me do so??? reply here or send me an email at Dannyjoblack at yahoo.com and thank you again 4 being patient....

Dandanny

Registered
Hi again guys..... i meant neotion 501 source code, and incryption principals, not the theoritical stuff, i need the real and practical stuff.... some explaination would be useful if given.... thanx again

M_salam63

Registered
thanks alot to testi for his great efforts.but can anyone tell me if neotion 501 can work with mpG4.thanks

alex0373

Registered
hi
how can I use cccam tools on my neotion 501

use the Box with neotion Videolink and Winclip as "TV Card"

and use flycam v0.1.6.0 plugin as plugin in the winclip plugin folder ;)
and in the FLYCCCAM.cfg you write the C-line:

C:cccamserveradress port account password

best Regards, Alex0373

Lav

Registered
try to input zero-zero-zero-zero.
rest code: 0367,3384,2580,3472 etc

good luck