166.0E 4012H7500 FijiTV

kebien

Registered
Which match can we find on Serie A live?

Go to "livesoccertv" website,click on the italian game (more than one will be listed),click on "international".
If there is a game in Fiji,you will see it listed and which channel will show it.
Sometimes you have to work backwards,see first if there is a game Fiji will show,then which channel will show it.

bh62549

Registered
Go to "livesoccertv" website,click on the italian game (more than one will be listed),click on "international".
If there is a game in Fiji,you will see it listed and which channel will show it.
Sometimes you have to work backwards,see first if there is a game Fiji will show,then which channel will show it.
Can I have the website listed directly, thank you

BLACKCRUSADER

How difficult is to add a ".com" to the website I told you about?

What he means is he is too lazy to look at the website and click on the Serie A for TV for countries and then click on the country link that shows what games are going to be broadcast.

It's not hard is it?

bh62549

Registered
What he means is he is too lazy to look at the website and click on the Serie A for TV for countries and then click on the country link that shows what games are going to be broadcast.

It's not hard is it?
Even in the official website of the TV station sometimes can't find the accurate information, let alone can find the accurate information in the above website. If you follow your method. I have better websites. Don't laugh at people all the time

kebien

Registered
Even in the official website of the TV station sometimes can't find the accurate information, let alone can find the accurate information in the above website. If you follow your method. I have better websites. Don't laugh at people all the time

So,you are saying you have better information than others,which makes asking your question moot.
You think this website is to watch TV showing you do not understand this hobby at all.
And you do not understand there is NOTHING accurate in satellite TV watching it in the way you want to watch it.
There are no guides,no accuracy,a lot of things change over time,some things disappear,some things show up,some things last very little and some things last a long time.
Though all this things people in this forum went through,and know way better this is not a "watch TV for free" forum,is not a TV guide.
You must show respect to the people that enable you to watch those channels,stop getting pissed off because there is not an accurate website that tells you what you want.
The guy you just answered to helped thousand of people,literally,in the years he's been here.
Stick to questions about ENCRYPTIONS in this section,look in other sections to see where you can ask where is an accurate TV guide.