Settings CHAT [questions-answers pls here]

Kuka

Registered
Hi,

I will switch from Reelbox Avantgarde to Dreambox 8000 and would like to use my setting list. Is there any way to transfer a channels.conf file to the Dream?

Thanks

K.

fankoosh

Super Moderator
u can use DreamSet 2.36 EDIT to backup ur channel list data , but u should know if ur first box has the same type of channel data list as DM8000 do , other wise u may need to covert it in case , is it E2 ( Lamedb )

birdman99

Registered
Prime time uk and E2 motor setings 42E/30W @beli1910?

Does this channel list include prime time ?
Having allot of problems with this channel and
Ricky hatton is on here Saturday night ??
Please advise

birdman99

Registered
p-time

would if i new how mate.
In the duo the settings that are needed and that i dont understand are as follows, could you pls fill in as it should be and ill try and copy it.

Single transponder - ok
DVB-S
satelite - 28
frequency - ?
inversion - ?
symbol rate - ?
polar - ?
FEC - ?

birdman99

Registered
primetime

If anyone could help,would be appreciated. Or if anyone has a channel list with new primetime working for motorised

birdman99

Registered
primetime

Still problems with primetime .
Seems to be everytime there is a big fight on??
Does know body have it on a ch list??

VFL

Registered
i have searching all and downlaod all file no found the C band Setting ???

VFL

Registered
i want to have 38 paksat or from other i received from 53 to 30W on my setting their no c band setting i havent found

mans PX?

Registered
----try change LNB type if possible-----
lnb type - single
lnb frequency - 5150
-------------------------------
if do not have 38e in your receiver, edit any satellite what do not use..

VFL

Registered
that i know
only my dreambox i have download all setting but all is no 38.E Paksat their with frequenz list i can got other box but on e2 setting i dont have

QuestionMark

Registered
Help on edit sat.xml and services

I am in N America, I have a image that gives me most of the SD channels on two sats, but not on F3. I can scan a transponder, see 20+ results (TNT, ION, ect) but go look at the services and they are not in there. Using DB Edit I see some of them but it says they are Data not TV. I change it to TV with DB Edit but never can get a signal on them.
Question is how can I add a a channel or channels?
Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks for any input..

dbstat

Registered
can I ask why on ciefp settings IPTV bouquet, the UK channels don't work? The picture comes for 1 second and then stops.
The other channels work fine so internet connection Is good, it's only BBC, itv that don't work.