Korean K League

bh62549

Registered
South Korea K League live broadcast, in addition to the TV preview outside Asia, want to know which game has live signal

bh62549

Registered
Now it's impossible to know in advance from the website that there's a live broadcast signal in the satellite for that game. I want to know which TV station in Europe or Australia has a live broadcast of K League

100.5e doesn't have a live signal today?

Last edited:

candu

Now it's impossible to know in advance from the website that there's a live broadcast signal in the satellite for that game. I want to know which TV station in Europe or Australia has a live broadcast of K League

100.5e doesn't have a live signal today?

Sportdigital Germany broadcast the match also.

dxn

Registered
Now it's impossible to know in advance from the website that there's a live broadcast signal in the satellite for that game. I want to know which TV station in Europe or Australia has a live broadcast of K League 100.5e doesn't have a live signal today?

Canal 11 from Portugal (30w) showed yesterday live game K-LEAGUE - JEONBUK HYUNDAY x SUWON SAMSUNG
It will show some games where play and coach some portuguese.

Last edited:

bh62549

Registered
16:30(local time)
K-LEAGUE
Gangwon FC VS FC Seoul
Today's game may have a live signal at 100.5e
From China TV station, there are 2 live broadcasts in each round. I can't find the other

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
Guys, can u also post 7e or 10e when u post Korea league please!:)��

Look at the thread, South Korean League broadcast on Asiasat's only in C-Band, we have only had one match broadcast in Ku Band since October 2019.

We can not post a 7E or 10E feed, when there isn't one transmitted.....!!!!!

Sportdigital using shitty internet stream and Arena Sport using Asiasat C-Band feed.

THERE IS NO KU-BAND FEED TODAY (WE ALL WANT IT IN UK/EUROPE, BUT IF THERE ISN'T ONE WE CANT'T POST ONE!, AND THERE ISN'T ONE USUALLY - WE HAVE ONLY HAD ONE ONCE FOR THE OPENING MATCH OF THE SEASON)

Now it's impossible to know in advance from the website that there's a live broadcast signal in the satellite for that game. I want to know which TV station in Europe or Australia has a live broadcast of K League 100.5e doesn't have a live signal today?

Canal 11 from Portugal (30w) showed yesterday live game K-LEAGUE - JEONBUK HYUNDAY x SUWON SAMSUNG
It will show some games where play and coach some portuguese.

You need an Official Card or Card Sharing for Canal 11 Portugal, you only need emulation for Arena Sport 1 Serbia as posted yesterday here:

South Korea (Korea Republic)
K League 1
09:30 Incheon United - Daegu
Arena Sport 1 Serbia
-BulgariaSat 1.9°E -12380 H 30000 -Tandberg(**)

and today - posted here:

K League 1
09:30 Gangwon - Seoul
Arena Sport 1 Serbia
-BulgariaSat 1.9°E -12380 H 30000 -Tandberg(**)
*International Feed 1080i 4:2:0 HD Feed (Feed ID: "TXout-1 RxOUT-9")
-Asiasat 100.5°E -4148 H 7200 -Biss(C-Band) -thx harimau (Key: Click Here)

and of cource we had that one off (so it seems) 7E Ku-Band feed on Friday, as well:

K League 1
12:00 Jeonbuk Motors - Suwon Bluewings
International Feed 1080i 4:2:0 HD Feed (Feed ID: "TXout-1 RxOUT-9") [feed taken by Sportdigital Germany & COPA90 Europe]
-Asiasat 100.5°E -4147 H 7200 -Biss(C-Band)
-Eutelsat 7°E -10960 H 7200 -Biss -thx omid1348/ali_wq (Key: Click Here)

empb

bh62549

Registered
Korean K League, China only buys 2 copyright in each round of competition. So there will be no accident. There will be only 2 SNG signals per round on 100.5E. Unless the European region purchases other rights

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
Which Sportdigital, BBC Online & Arena Sport Serbia have. Which hasn't increased the number of live feeds. Maybe like every other major industry still trading during coronavirus, the uplinkers have had to send high risk staff home, so they can not provide full uplink/downlink services at the moment. Hence the limited live feeds we are seeing/getting.